if the airline never complain, why kpkb over singing inside?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ch...ne-1878486

Have to respect other passengers mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

That's the problem with people nowadays. They thought it's ok means other people must be ok with it. But then when other people start doing it their own way, they will be unhappy.

The singer might be young and be forgiven but the pastor who said there are anti-Christian sentiment just because people disapproved of his singing, is asking for trouble.

This has nothing to do with anti christian but basic courtesy. Let people enjoy their peace on the flight lah. This is not a church.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

that means singkees can bring msw durian and ahtiongs can bring smelly beancurds to eat on the plane?

(21-04-2022, 11:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  that means singkees can bring msw durian and ahtiongs can bring smelly beancurds to eat on the plane?

Can anyhow pangsai in the plane also!  Rotfl

It’s on Good Friday. Nice song

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

It's just singing for 1 min....how come people so sensitive.?

The group went to help Ukranian refugees ...it is very noble.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

silent fault line.

Church people sure defend own people.

Go doing good deed does not mean you can rob a bank .

Who is paying for the flight? Its the passengers who are paying the pilot and crew

(22-04-2022, 10:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's just singing for 1 min....how come people so sensitive.?

How do u calculate to arrive at only 1 minute? Any song would last about  3 minutes. Is it only one song?  

(22-04-2022, 10:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's just singing for 1 min....how come people so sensitive.?

How come you are so insensitive towards others?

But if other religious groups were to do the same, they will also kpkb. Why then are they so insensitive to other people?