What despicable tactic do you think pap will pull this PE?

So that it can once again install the puppet it wants at the yistana?
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

(06-02-2023, 06:37 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  So that it can once again install the puppet it wants at the yistana?

Our PE here is a puppet on a string.................... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Sidetrack a bit. Puppet remind me of Metallica song Master Of Puppets a very good album from them way before the Black album
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Lim Tean will be charged for CBT committed at Keppel Shipyard or Pritam will be charged for raping an Indian Elephant?

ALL OPP PARTY MEMBERS N THEIR SUPPORTS WILL NOT QUALIFIED EVEN IR THEY MANAGE A COMPANY OF 10B TURNOVER
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Msia got Anwar accused of poke ppl behind that is classic Spore cannot fight yet

they have to hurry
sotong losing grip on humanity
situation shall get worse as time goes on.
PAP might lose big time.
it can get personal like someone kena tero tero
singlon POSB got 300 more.
anyone got?
busy cannot check why.

SGD showing weakening against DOLA
with DOLA getting at least 1% more why get 4 when u can get 5
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-06-at-19-18-17-US-Dol...ge-and.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

They may change to no election but an appointed president.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

those who dont support PAP got to wear only panties outside

[Image: main-qimg-8df3633265fc967a553feed9f2a7f13a-lq]

cause dress for success is only for PAP supporters

I think they would have learnt their lesson from the last one. CCS was saying there will be a price to pay but they can accept it. They didn't expect it will be 1 extra GRC lost plus worst ever election showing.

So possible, they just let things flow normally this time.
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

They already implement those elderly in Nursing home can vote , there will be mobile polling station there let them vote.

Can see they want to grab Votes

Just do auto opt in in favour of PAP candidates lah. So unless people opt out of the PAP candidate, default is PAP win lor. Same formula for president election.

(07-02-2023, 02:06 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Just do auto opt in in favour of PAP candidates lah. So unless people opt out of the PAP candidate, default is PAP win lor. Same formula for president election.

For a democratic Singapore, a referendum for the PE post is important, as being the head of a nation they must be able to question the polices of the ruling party....... Big Grin

When will that be?

(07-02-2023, 02:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  When will that be?

Dynamite Kor Kor is This year PE , must be done before Sept

Typical tactics is threatened to sue for any accusation on them.

Smile

Actually the whole system is now so confusing.

If Harimau goes for re-election, so still must field Malay Candidate?

If must field Malay Candidate, mean the president forever stuck with a certain race if current president keep winning by walkover.

Or our president only 1 term like S Korea. Next term, change another race..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-02-2023, 09:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually the whole system is now so confusing.

If Harimau goes for re-election, so still must field Malay Candidate?

If must field Malay Candidate, mean the president forever stuck with a certain race if current president keep winning by walkover.

Or our president only 1 term like S Korea. Next term, change another race..

It is best to have the EP only for one term, for 6 years. This is bcos if the EP does not perform to expectations then he/she needs to be replaced....... Big Grin

How come we dont have an Indian PM? Rotfl
Since Sg is going to be Indiapore.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dont be surprise “they” will come out dirty trick again.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-02-2023, 10:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont be surprise “they” will come out dirty trick again.

I am the least surprised................... Big Grin