Will defend Nato territory even if it means WW3, says Biden

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl...174661.cms

(14-03-2022, 11:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl...174661.cms

There will not be ww3, dun be stupig!

Just fire 2 unclear missiles from Russia subs off the US coast and USA will be brought to its knees

All they fire back will be intercepted as it takes time to reach the targets but USA will be hit without ability to intercept as missiles too near

(15-03-2022, 01:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  There will not be ww3, dun be stupig!

Just fire 2 unclear missiles from Russia subs off the US coast and USA will be brought to its knees

All they fire back will be intercepted as it takes time to reach the targets but USA will be hit without ability to intercept as missiles too near

I recalled reading or watching a news that Russia has developed supersonic or hypersonic missile that the American has no mean to stop should Russia fire them. 

So frankly America will be a seating duck and get attacked should they try to hit Russia states when they have no reason to.

It’s obvious that the Americans are instigating the European to fight against Russia with such statement made. And the European countries are not falling into such exchange of words, because they knew Americans are stirring faeces. More importantly the Americans will lie to get into a war and eventually when the europeans losses more lives in the battlefield, the Americans will just dust away the dirts and leave a mess for others to clear up.

History has shown and proven that of the Americans.

(15-03-2022, 05:00 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I recalled reading or watching a news that Russia has developed supersonic or hypersonic missile that the American has no mean to stop should Russia fire them. 

So frankly America will be a seating duck and get attacked should they try to hit Russia states when they have no reason to.

It’s obvious that the Americans are instigating the European to fight against Russia with such statement made. And the European countries are not falling into such exchange of words, because they knew Americans are stirring faeces. More importantly the Americans will lie to get into a war and eventually when the europeans losses more lives in the battlefield, the Americans will just dust away the dirts and leave a mess for others to clear up.

History has shown and proven that of the Americans.

Hypersonic missile tech, all 3 countries are testing but only China has successfully tested it.

But all these talk abt ICBM, which USA actually has no defence against, (read the link) but this is just a red herring

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/03/12/n...ar-attack/

USA has not been able to detect nor stop Russian nuclear subs surfacing on its coast so lets not get distracted by ICBM or hypersonic missiles

By God design, USA is franked by two coasts, Pacific and Atlantic

There is no way to defend against a nuclear sub attack as it is too close to stop
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

NATO talk only Russian act only all will talk only.

Cowboy has crossed the OB markers...by threatening loudly , bullying other independent countries into submission...'must follow me, otherwise i shoot my foot!'

You fight first physically
I will back up ( with weapons )

World war 3 is destructive with nuclear weapon

Encourage human destroy human
Where is human right to survive?

What they want is war for self interest. 
Sell weapons by billions. 
An evil country will have to face consequences one day. 
Nature will have its way.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

[Image: 14169-FE0-A19-F-4-BEF-B104-BB2-C0-B692114.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post