UN : Israel strangling Gaza, death toll now 7000

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/...-7000-dead

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-10-2023, 08:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/...-7000-dead

Don’t keep on stirring
Wait you kenna sting by hornets also
The extremist Islamic party, PAS, now backed by Madhathir, is just next door

[Image: IMG-3152.jpg]

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Waiting for 70K death. Now still too low

8Umbrella Umbrella

(27-10-2023, 08:36 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Don’t keep on stirring

Ann-War shd gets his team to go Palestine and helps them.

Normal

Japan attack pearl harbour kill 1400

In return USA drop two atomic bombs and kill 1000000

Japan fault to attack other country first

Like Japan
 Hamas must surrender unconditionally first
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

They are targeting Hamas

But Hamas wants their own civilians to sacrifice for them

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-10-2023, 08:36 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Don’t keep on stirring

Unfortunately above can also be interpreted like this

1 Israel provoke Palestinians by blockading gaza and that caused 50% unemployment
2. Israel constant raids killed hundreds in Gaza before the hamas attack.
3. Israel settlements encroached onto west banks and Palestinian areas 
4. Israelis desecrated the mosque in Jerusalem provoking muslims

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-10-2023, 09:23 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Normal

Japan attack pearl harbour kill 1400

In return USA drop two atomic bombs and kill 1000000

Japan fault to attack other country first

Like Japan - Hamas must surrender unconditionally first

[Image: Screenshot-20231028-195849-You-Tube.jpg]

(27-10-2023, 09:30 PM)Ola Wrote:  They are targeting Hamas

But Hamas wants their own civilians to sacrifice for them

Yes. Many mistook that this war is between Israel and Palestine like before but it is actually a war between Israel and Hamas. Unfortunately, Hamas is governing Gaza and has been using the civilians there as their shield to defend against Israel. UN has just passed a resolution to cease fire. Think Israel will not want to stop until they have got rid of Hamas because that UN resolution is non-binding. The other way is for Hamas to get rid of Israel.

(28-10-2023, 10:39 PM)revealer Wrote:  The other way is for Hamas to get rid of Israel.

Correction. Almost all Arab countries want get rid of Israel else there won't be two MiddleEast wars previously and failed in their objectives. Third one maybe coming and see if Israel is a cat with nine lives?

(27-10-2023, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately above can also be interpreted like this

1 Israel provoke Palestinians by blockading gaza and that caused 50% unemployment
2. Israel constant raids killed hundreds in Gaza before the hamas attack.
3. Israel settlements encroached onto west banks and Palestinian areas 
4. Israelis desecrated the mosque in Jerusalem provoking muslims

When there is a war or a fight, both parties are usually at fault. Think Israel's blockade is to restrict Palestinians from entering Israel, mainly for security reasons. As for Israelis constantly raiding and killing Palestinians and other offenses by Israelis, the Palestinians should seek the United Nations' help as it was the United Nations' plan for setting up the Gaza Strip and West Bank to settle the war between Israel and the Palestinians. Israel should be ticked off if such allegations are true. Hamas' attacking Israel is really unnecessary.

If Singapore can live without depending on Malaysia, can't understand why Palestine cannot live without Israel and they must fight or start a war for survival unless they are thinking of wiping out Israel again.

(28-10-2023, 11:21 PM)revealer Wrote:  When there is a war or a fight,  both parties are usually at fault.  Think Israel's blockade is to restrict Palestinians from entering Israel,  mainly for security reasons.    As for Israelis constantly raiding and killing Palestinians and other offenses by Israelis,  the Palestinians should seek the United Nations' help as it was the United Nations' plan for setting up the Gaza Strip and West Bank to settle the war between Israel and the Palestinians.  Israel should be ticked off if such allegations are true.  Hamas' attacking Israel is really unnecessary. 

If Singapore can live without depending on Malaysia,  can't understand why Palestine cannot live without Israel and they must fight or start a war for survival unless they are thinking of wiping out Israel again.

This reads exactly like what Mdm Ho has commented.