UN warns of starvation as Russian blockage cuts food supply

Basically Putin now has the means to trigger widespread starvation globally...
[Image: OiG6Zvi.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Very good news. West can get food from India wat.

Green movement, Europe stop eating.

(20-06-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Basically Putin now has the means to trigger widespread starvation globally...
[Image: OiG6Zvi.jpg]

Some assumptions are incorrect 

1. Ukraine is not the largest wheat exporter to the world. It accounts for about 7% of global supply. Removing this 7% adds supply pressure but will certainly not "trigger widespread famine globally". 

[Image: file-20220331-15-2fuwhg.jpg]

2. Russia has opened up 2 ports in the areas they controlled, one in Mariupol, another in nearby Berdyansk to ship out Ukrainian wheat grains, provided Ukraine de-mine the coast. 

Russia does not control all of Ukraine's ports. Odessa is still in Ukraine hands. But Ukraine is not interested to remove the mines they laid, fearing a Russian amphibious assault on Odessa

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodit...022-06-07/

USA can export more and huat more mah!

(18-06-2022, 08:02 PM)kokee Wrote:  russia block sell of food & wheat to the world.
china stock up ton of global food.
both axis of evil ant to starve the world & human, these 2 threaten world peace & human safety devil.
these bloody bastard dogs are the god of comie dogs here.

The Russian-Ukrainian war became the last straw to crush the "food shortage"

as above, all the evil devil country like russia & china are the same.
threaten world peace with nuke to rob, bomb civilians in war even patient to die.

'They burned': Russian forces bombed Ukraine hospital patients who refused to be deported

(20-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Very good news. West can get food from India wat.

Eat cow dung? Laughing

(20-06-2022, 09:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  USA can export more and huat more mah!

USA has very strong food production capability. 
Good for them. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"