US: Bush telling him to “sit and behave.”

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/america...-in-public

"I was the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) director. We lied, we cheated, we stole," then U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said when addressing Texas A&M University in April 2019. "We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.", is this true or not true? 

Isn’t it a shame that the Americans would fool the world in order to allow them to send their troop over to bring down a nation who oppose the America administration…..

And now they are starting a new campaign again.

last time internet not popular and msm did not report the truths so many kena fooled by them

but now there are still many gonkias who are proud to be us fanboys

(22-09-2021, 12:35 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.dailysabah.com/world/america...-in-public

This a blight on the Bush administration.

The back ground is after the 1st war with Iraq the US Bush senior administration after they came back felt that it was a big mistake not to get rid of Saddam as Saddam turned from Pro US to anti US.

For yrs they were harboring intention to get rid of Saddam...911 incident make a war with Iraq more palatable so they had to find an excuse.

To sell this war they had to get Colin Powell to front it  they fed him with all the Intel to show saddam was a threat. Under pressure he had to study all the Intel ....he went along. Something he now said is a mistake.

Rumsfied  orchestrated this. ....based on his record he was an "ends justify the means" guy....dangerous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/magaz...q-war.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-09-2021, 03:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  last time internet not popular and msm did not report the truths so many kena fooled by them

but now there are still many gonkias who are proud to be us fanboys

Talk all rubbish.

Charge them war crimes.

Smile

(22-09-2021, 03:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

Strangely for all the things that George Bush had said on Saddham Hussien, if you change the figure into any American Presidents. They all fit like a glove.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

America is the real terrorist country of the world.

No coincidence why Sept 11 attack occurred in America and not other countries.

Evidences are surfacing or had surfaced that says America did the attack on their own people by helping these terrorists back then in Sept 11.

And to think that the Americans would go all out in destroying their own buildings killing many people in order to justify their attacks into a country so as to secure the oilfields. So the American robbed another country, had to fool the world with a make up claims with sacrifices of their own people. As well as dragging his alliance into it.

Best of all these people who sacrifices back in Sept 11 did not gain anything except those holding office and/or power. Except those in the know who helped, probably gain something.

But more importantly there are still many who supported the American be it here locally or overseas, continues to support them for whatever the American say without looking at the matter objectively.