Get Ready to Watch Schooling at Heat 5 at 6:12pm

(27-07-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 07:00 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  

Waaaa ... first time watch ..... really pui pui no aerodynamic liow .... all the drag ... maybe the fat can help him float better
Laughing

The best is behind him... olympics is for best vs best... SEA games more likely for second bests

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 10:24 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Waaaa ... first time watch ..... really pui pui no aerodynamic liow .... all the drag ... maybe the fat can help him float better
Laughing

The best is behind him... olympics is for best vs best... SEA games more likely for second bests

No lah SEA game is primary school swim lah. I don't even think he can win anything in Asian Games, definitely not Commonwealth Games

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Just a warm up for his favorite event...hope he wins.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

After this olympics, he must go and serve NS. Cannof defer and chao keng liao. At 26, he might be the oldest recruit.

can lah…Schooling or Yu…help us claim some glory…

(27-07-2021, 10:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just a warm up for his favorite event...hope he wins.

Every event for him is a warm up. He never got going. He's over the hill in my opinion. Laughing

(27-07-2021, 06:28 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Why is he so fat?

Now you know why he was not the flag bearer in opening ceremony.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Too fat to win anything. But he did the right thing to enjoy after that gold medal. Why need to train so hard without knowing if can retain the gold medal.

Can he win any medals?
Depends how he fare in the qualifying round.
If comes in 1st or 2nd, yes chance there.
If 3rd or 4th, bye bye to him.

If he can repeat his previous Olympic timing in 100m fly, he will come back with a medal.

All the best to JS. With or without a medal, he has done us proud.

(28-07-2021, 05:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  After this olympics, he must go and serve NS. Cannof defer and chao keng liao. At 26, he might be the oldest recruit.

Anyway, just wayang thru BMT then request to post to a SAF swimming pool as a lifeguard lor .... sure end up like those fat lard public pool life guard

(28-07-2021, 09:22 AM)surfer Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just a warm up for his favorite event...hope he wins.

Every event for him is a warm up. He never got going. He's over the hill in my opinion. Laughing

NO more butterfly .... more like butterpig  Rotfl

Cheer Schooling all the way.
Good luck and hope he can bring us another medal.

I think he diam diam is a good sign Cool

(28-07-2021, 11:31 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Cheer Schooling all the way.
Good luck and hope he can bring us another medal.

In your dreams perhaps, but may turn out to be a nightmare. Laughing Laughing

Mostly all the swimmers are very fit, but Schooling still has a layer of fat around his waistline area.

dun aim far,, aim for semis first.

(29-07-2021, 08:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  Mostly all the swimmers are very fit, but Schooling still has a layer of fat around his waistline area.

That is his unique advantage. The fat lower his body density and insulate against the cold water.

When is butterfly event?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-07-2021, 09:09 AM)dynamite Wrote:  
(29-07-2021, 08:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  Mostly all the swimmers are very fit, but Schooling still has a layer of fat around his waistline area.

That is his unique advantage. The fat lower his body density and insulate against the cold water.
That is no advantage at all. Basically he is not fit as compared to the other swimmers around him. Plus the other swimmers are younger and hungrier for medals.Schooling's attitude and hunger for medals is gone.