US, China need to 'show leadership' to address global issues: PM Lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/ase...ee-3749471

Like one guy keeps bullying the other one and you tell them both to continue dialogue and resolve their conflicts?

HUH?

Other countries PM and much lesser Ministers base on population

Where got so much free time to KPO?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Show leadership to his own siblings first lah.....please

China and US are in a battle over AI. “China right now is the single largest contributor to Unesco. That carries a lot of weight.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken pitched to Congress the idea of rejoining Unesco in March, it was clear that the competition with China in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) was well under way.

Washington, he said, wanted to reclaim its seat at the United Nations body “they are working on rules, norms and standards for artificial intelligence.

China and US are in a battle over AI

Fast-forward to June, Washington received the green light to rejoin Unesco, a move experts had said would open another front for the US-China rivalry, particularly over setting global standards on AI.

China hosted annual World Artificial Intelligence Conference in Shanghai in July. Observers say there are now growing indications that rivalry in the emerging field is set to intensify, against a backdrop of heightened anxieties and distrust between the two superpowers.

Unesco move would open front for US-China rivalry, particularly over setting global standards on AI. The
AI battle will unfold with Beijing and Washington.

Latest signal rivalry is intensifying with US President Joe Biden last month outlined plans for fresh restrictions on investments American firms can make in Chinese entities, including in “certain artificial intelligence systems”. There have long been signs suggesting how important a sector AI would be and how it could shape up to be a key arena of competition between the US and China. 

Chinese govt in 2021 specified AI as one of seven “frontier technologies” to develop. And in July, China hosted the annual World Artificial Intelligence Conference in Shanghai, drawing 400 enterprises in what was a show of its ambitions.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...just-start.

His poor leadership led to many scandals.
Now he wants to teach the world.

Competition is okay and in some ways good.

So long as no confrontation.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He's telling others how to be good brothers. His brother will be so proud of him. Oh wait.