US Commerce chief warns against China 'threat'

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/us-...rs-3962051

She should ban ALL trades and commercial activities with China lor!  Rotfl

China start a brics tech barrier for America

Smile

There is alpt of stupidity here to link chips to AI and AI to defense.

While AI is important to defense it not only component or most important component of defense....steel is also important to defense ....blocking access to the most advanced chips won't move the needle as the applications for these are very few.

The main impediment to China's defense build up is money and need to spend on internal security.

This move has nothing to do with national security but it is to show the Biden administration is not soft on China.

It is now very hard not for the west  to view China as a threat due to poor foreign policy of Xi. Xi went all out to befriend Putin, who is a real threat to the West. Xi then goes and reach out to Iran. This is very unwise. China's actions in South China Sea is a direct challenge to the status quo and invites push backs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-12-2023, 04:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  China start a brics tech barrier for America

Brics is a collection of 3rd world and developing countries that has little promise going forward. India is the only exception but India cunningly play both sides and stays away from devision that directly challenge westerh hegemony.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's a waste of ahbutt pukimak's talent to post in sgtalk.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post