Putin : Russia has not lost anything

Putin is a real menace to the world.
I am surprise he can go out there to say nothing is lost when thousands of Russian lives are lost in the war as he lived comfortably in his Palace.

He said Russian sovereignty needs to be strength. Russian sovereignty? What about Ukraine's sovereignty?

He is a highly dangerous individual. Brutal in his ways.
But if is unlikely anyone can get rid of him in Russia as he has killed or jailed his enemies. The best strategy to use this misstep to fight a war in Ukrajne to weaken him and keep his activities within Russia to maintain power so he cannot spread his aggression around the world

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(08-09-2022, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin is a real menace to the world.
I am surprise he can go out there to say nothing  is lost when thousands of Russian lives are lost in the war as he lived comfortably in his Palace.

He said Russian sovereignty needs to be strength. Russian sovereignty? What about Ukraine's sovereignty?

But if is unlikely anyone can get rid of him in Russia as he has killed or jailed his enemies. The best strategy to use this misstep to fight a war in Ukrajne to weaken him and keep his activities within Russia to maintain power so he cannot spread his aggression around the world

Actually there is no loss of Russia. Gas prices shot thru the sky. 

Russian revenues multiplied, Ruble shot to new high.

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

The real threat is from US who created wars every where from middle east, Asia to Europe. You just saw the 20 year war in Afghanistan ended, right? Don't keep creating fake comments without evidence.

Which one created by China if you declared China is a threat?

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(08-09-2022, 08:54 AM)webinarian Wrote:  The real threat is from US who created wars every where from middle east, Asia to Europe.

Which one created by China?

George Bush and gang should be punished for warmongering. So far Obama and Democrats have not .

Why bring up China when it was not mentioned.

China did well not to support  Russia's folly sessile Xi friendship with Putin. This has to be honestly highlighted.

I am disappointed with India who took advantage of the situation to buy discounted oil and gas from Russia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-09-2022, 09:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  George Bush and gang should be punished for warmongering. So far Obama and Democrats have not .

China did well not to support  Russia's folly sessile Xi friendship with Putin. This has to be honestly highlighted.

I am disappointed with India who took advantage of the situation to buy discounted oil and gas from Russia.

I am disappointed with you that you are unable to see the REAL DEVIL which is Assmerica!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(08-09-2022, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin is a real menace to the world.
I am surprise he can go out there to say nothing  is lost when thousands of Russian lives are lost in the war as he lived comfortably in his Palace.

Fight a war and get many more killed? What a brilliant strategy you've suggested.  Rotfl

[quote pid="347297" dateline="1662598850"]
sgbuffet

Why bring up China when it was not mentioned?

[/quote]

Why bring up China? Because I want to tell u China didn't start any war. 

US is the one .

Sgfett. 

Don't defend US in a most illogical way. 

If US started a war, don't just defend saying it is started by Bush or by Obama. It is by US. 

Didn't you see Trump also almost started one against Iran? 

Ukraine war is instigated by Biden. 

By US means by US. US is a war monger to feed their weapon industry. Period .

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

US is full with war mongers is backed by concrete evidence. 

(07-09-2022, 01:36 PM)kokee Wrote:  russia & putin already game over for sometimes!
all these moronic comies dog liars here!

普京彈盡了!攪到要向肥仔金購買炮彈,俄羅斯「焦土政策」自作自受!烏克蘭頻傳好消息

The Ukrainian Army Repelled The Russians From 8 Fronts!

putin is moronic liar, like Rt & all russian media, almost 100% total BS & lies!
russia & putin already lost till pantless now, short of army & weapons to fight, yet still lying! LOL LOL!

when russia is so sick now, lost till no ammunition in Ukraine war, no army want to fight for them!
now is the best time for china to ask back all the lands instead of fight taiwan & lost the whole ccp china to the west!

Ukraine has won! Putin admitted that he lost!

Putin Has No Military Left: Ukrainian Army Killed “2450” Russian Soldiers!

乌军步步进逼,俄军每况愈下! 俄军太狼狈了,居然从朝鲜进口武器

The headline is misleading

Russia has lost a lot including

1. McDonalds
2. KFC
3. Pizza hut
4. Prada bags
5. Oligarchs & their megayacths

all the russian amdk lovers angry liao

(08-09-2022, 11:35 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  all the russian amdk lovers angry liao

Is there anything for you to be angry about?  Thinking

(08-09-2022, 11:36 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Is there anything for you to be angry about?  Thinking

when Chinese worship russian amdk trash…  Angry

(08-09-2022, 11:39 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  when Chinese worship russian amdk trash…  Angry

You understand the meaning of the word " worship"???  Thinking

(08-09-2022, 11:48 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You understand the meaning of the word " worship"???  Thinking

u ask ur wonder twin Alanis lor….

The soldiers who died are nothing.

(08-09-2022, 12:17 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u ask ur wonder twin Alanis lor….

Like this ah?

[Image: US-Antony-Blinken-Lloyd-Austin-Yoshihide...C708&ssl=1]

(08-09-2022, 09:39 AM)kokee Wrote:  putin is moronic liar, like Rt & all russian media, almost 100% total BS & lies!
russia & putin already lost till pantless now, short of army & weapons to fight, yet still lying! LOL LOL!

when russia is so sick now, lost till no ammunition in Ukraine war, no army want to fight for them!
now is the best time for china to ask back all the lands instead of fight taiwan & lost the whole ccp china to the west!

Ukraine has won! Putin admitted that he lost!

Putin Has No Military Left: Ukrainian Army Killed “2450” Russian Soldiers!

乌军步步进逼,俄军每况愈下! 俄军太狼狈了,居然从朝鲜进口武器

russia has lost nothing? because all the russia army life is nothing to putin!
russia has lost till no more army to fight instead! LOL LOL!

The Russian army is finished! Putin has no soldiers left!

End Of The Road! Russian Army Can't Fight!

(08-09-2022, 09:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  George Bush and gang should be punished for warmongering. So far Obama and Democrats have not .

Obama started war on Syria, Lybia,etc. Clinton started war in Yugoslavia and Kosovo.

You talked like knowing history very well, but are all wrong history.

Who says democrat never started a war? In the 230 years history, US only has 12 years without war. 

There is almost no US president who didn't involve war. 

(08-09-2022, 12:31 PM)kokee Wrote:  russia has lost nothing? because all the russia army life is nothing to putin!
russia has lost till no more army to fight instead! LOL LOL!
The Russian army is finished! Putin has no soldiers left!

End Of The Road! Russian Army Can't Fight

Ah Kock,

Shout slogans everyday no use.

Rotfl