US Head for ECONOMIC COLLAPSE............

And let Kokee fill in the blanks...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Raise rate is to crash the stock market.
Kokee shd know lah!

I am Super bearish on US stocks.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-09-2022, 07:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And let Kokee fill in the blanks...

US collapse = the rest of the world also collapse..................no diff lah.............

(15-09-2022, 07:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Raise rate is to crash the stock market.
Kokee shd know lah!

I am Super bearish on US stocks.
Giving the gang of simpletons kokee sgbuffett ROFLMAO shitexchange a taste of their own medicine?!

Thanks RiseofAsia for poking fun at the gang of clowns and bozos!

Between US and China...China is in more advanced stage of economic sinking. Zero covid, real estate bubble, unemployment ....

I don't think I am bias here. Zero covid has been especially devastating for the economy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-09-2022, 09:18 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Giving the gang of simpletons kokee sgbuffett ROFLMAO shitexchange a taste of their own medicine?!

Thanks RiseofAsia for poking fun at the gang of clowns and bozos!
Oops ... forget to thank ArielCasper for starting the screaming headline thread about US's Economy Collapsing! 

This will show how silly and simple-minded the Talk Cock & Bull story gang of clowns and bozos when they continually spammed this forum with so many hullabaloo cock & bull stories about the collapse of China.

It's like screaming Li Ka Shing losing billions from the global market rout - hello.even before Ka Shing laosai all you pauper talk cock & bull story stooges would had been made homeless or even starved to death!

China collapsing? It has over USD3.0 trillions of savings - US EU Japan of course not to mention many countries including kokee motherland Taiwan would have bankrupted and these countries would have embroiled in strives and civil unrest before China go bust!

(15-09-2022, 09:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Between US and China...China is in more advanced stage of economic sinking. Zero covid, real estate bubble, unemployment ....

I don't think I am bias here. Zero covid has been especially devastating for the economy.

They will reopen in Nov after Xi reelected.

Smile

They r living in grief. The first stage is denial. How can China fail and collapse. But the cruelty is true.

[Image: F48-D1540-FB78-440-C-B135-AAC0-D232-F5-EA.png]

(10-09-2022, 11:48 AM)kokee Wrote:  how china got their export number, totally BS!
yet with this fraud & fake, china export still plunges badly in August!
no need to lies & BS, just look at how RMB crash, HSI & SSE plunging like crazy, china property collapse, ton of bond defaulted, no money still print & cut rate like crazy when global hike rate  so fast & steep!
ton more to show china economy is collapsing on the way!

CHINA Heading for ECONOMIC COLLAPSE as Exports CRASH, GDP FALLS, Debt RISES & Product Demand WEAKENS

all these moronic comie dogs liars here!
so simple look at USD strength compared to china rubbish RMB today!
compared Dow & HSI & SSE, crash like no tomorrow!
dont talk about tonof china bonds defaulted like evergrande, property collapse in china today!
all these comie dogs just want to spam thread title to con or brainwash morons here, total lies!!! LOL LOL!
next global going to sanction china like russia today, just do it fearlessly together globally!
china will be gone case!

russia economy collapsing is so obvious, moronic comie dogs here can continue to bark lies from their communist sources of BS & fake!
sanction, frozen, SWIFT till now, sink to bottom!
oil & gas price kena cap & cut off, income gone, china & india can buy, but how much? against the west & the world? the west is going to sanction china anytime soon!
china will face the same sanction, frozen & SWIFT by the west & the world eventually!
HKD unpeg & cut off financial system totally!

China may soon face sanctions from the West

RUSSIAN Report Forecasts ECONOMIC COLLAPSE - Deep & Prolonged RECESSION for RUSSIA as SANCTIONS Bite

US just need to stir coffee and they will be saved. They also have the printers.

(15-09-2022, 11:59 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  They r living in grief. The first stage is denial. How can China fail and collapse. But the cruelty is true.

[Image: F48-D1540-FB78-440-C-B135-AAC0-D232-F5-EA.png]

America has been playing financial paper print to manipulate their numbers.

The bedrock of a country is manufacturing.

America is a house of cards... Clapping nudie

Smile

(15-09-2022, 09:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Between US and China...China is in more advanced stage of economic sinking. Zero covid, real estate bubble, unemployment ....

u are spot on
but us crash is more devastating n repercussion is felt all over the world as compared to china crash

(15-09-2022, 12:01 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs liars here!
so simple look at USD strength compared to china rubbish RMB today!
compared Dow & HSI & SSE, crash like no tomorrow!
dont talk about tonof china bonds defaulted like evergrande, property collapse in china today!
all these comie dogs just want to spam thread title to con or brainwash morons here, total lies!!! LOL LOL!
next global going to sanction china like russia today, just do it fearlessly together globally!
china will be gone case!

russia economy collapsing is so obvious, moronic comie dogs here can continue to bark lies from their communist sources of BS & fake!
sanction, frozen, SWIFT till now, sink to bottom!
oil & gas price kena cap & cut off, income gone, china & india can buy, but how much? against the west & the world? the west is going to sanction china anytime soon!
china will face the same sanction, frozen & SWIFT by the west & the world eventually!
HKD unpeg & cut off financial system totally!

China may soon face sanctions from the West

RUSSIAN Report Forecasts ECONOMIC COLLAPSE - Deep & Prolonged RECESSION for RUSSIA as SANCTIONS Bite

If USD strength is the only yardstick, it would be $100SGD to $1USD now.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-09-2022, 09:06 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  US collapse = the rest of the world also collapse..................no diff lah.............

If the rest of the world collapse while USA huat, it would be very dangerous for the world!

If USA collapses, many countries will collapse, but not the whole world.  Big Grin