CCS is nowhere to be seen nowadays

I see your true colors

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

got just give speech as usual what awards at NUS whatever. In MOE and IT is the MOST relax ministries. This is why you see Him and Josp not much appearance on tv.

(25-10-2021, 12:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got just give speech as usual what awards at NUS whatever. In MOE and IT is the MOST relax ministries. This is why you see Him and Josp not much appearance on tv.

the best job is no responsibility walk around bossing chit chat n punctually recd salary end of mth
added bonus is get x mths bonus end of yr ride along freely

ah seng likes to tell his childhood stories, how he transformed from a gong kia to a ministar

(25-10-2021, 04:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah seng likes to tell his childhood stories, how he transformed from a gong kia to a ministar

Don't tell me CCS has given up for the fight to be the next PM..? Laughing

(25-10-2021, 04:50 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't tell me CCS has given up for the fight to be the next PM..? Laughing
hv u hear of this story :
the defeated king slept on woods n taste the bitter gall everdy rto remind him to make a comeback to destroy KING wu
the true story happened b4 chin dynasty more than 2500 yrs ago

(25-10-2021, 04:50 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't tell me CCS has given up for the fight to be the next PM..? Laughing

next time he'll tell ppl stories about how he transformed from a gongkia to a pm

Reality is bery hard but only way to find peace within is to accept it and move on.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin