2-room flat resident says utility bills “getting ridiculously high”

2-room flat resident says utility bills “getting ridiculously high” despite cutting back on water and electricity use

https://theindependent.sg/resident-of-2-...icity-use/

(20-06-2024, 04:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  2-room flat resident says utility bills “getting ridiculously high” despite cutting back on water and electricity use

https://theindependent.sg/resident-of-2-...icity-use/

THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR COMING ge
spore utilities are v v expensive for the ordinary man in the str but not high  n vvvv affordable for ministers mps n the rich
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

Using Air Con rah ,

One of my relative bill last month cost 300+ because his son just install air con.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

fxxk, my bill up at least another 20 to 30%,, because of this Lousy Wong GST.

i excuse from voting, u all vote pls dont vote him OK,, ty vy much.

(21-06-2024, 03:41 AM)victortan Wrote:  fxxk, my bill up at least another 20 to 30%,, because of this Lousy Wong GST.

Why excuse from voting?

my friend utilities bill of electric,water,gas =$400+ for 5 persons.

Smile

As I said, a greater differentiation between locals and foreigners must be in place. Property income tax and minimal health subsidy is good to start with so that they do not drain our coffers.

[Image: IMG-1332.jpg]

(21-06-2024, 08:08 AM)Niubee Wrote:  my friend utilities bill of electric,water,gas =$400+ for 5 persons.

my friend utilities bill of electric,water,gas =$200 (+ / -) for 3 persons.

(21-06-2024, 03:41 AM)victortan Wrote:  fxxk, my bill up at least another 20 to 30%,, because of this Lousy Wong GST.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-01-10-50-19-15-680d03...270fe7.jpg]

(22-06-2024, 10:44 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-06-01-10-50-19-15-680d03...270fe7.jpg]

my friend utilities bill of electric,water,gas =$200 (+ / -) for 3 persons, I am thinking some with for couple (two) can or go lower in their bill less then ✓SGD$100,00 dola. My is about $150/- per mth.

This people give them mandate than why still complain.

Vote them out!
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Tks to U Save I never need to pay my bill for my 2 rm flat since yrs ago.

(23-06-2024, 09:15 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  my friend utilities bill of electric,water,gas =$200 (+ / -) for 3 persons, I am thinking some with for couple (two) can or go lower in their bill less then ✓SGD$100,00 dola. My is about $150/- per mth.

That is about right. Must know how to conserve water and energy to save money.

sometimes wonder if they are fiddling with the meter from back end

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

I think can try to cut down like using less light and less fan.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's always someone else wrong doing. Sad. 
The more you use, the higher the bill.

After Sp group installed Genus brand  smart meter around Feb 24 the meter reading seems to be trending upwards a bit. Is this a even good brand of for electricity meter that meets our SG standards or not.

Use LED lights.

For two-room, $250 is indeed abnormally high. There's probably a fault in one of her electric appliances. Maybe the fridge leaking cold air or coolant issue.

LED

[Image: IMG-8248.jpg]

Cold air, supermarket fish section.

Led lights

[Image: IMG-8256.jpg]

(23-06-2024, 12:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think can try to cut down like using less light and less fan.

I think air-con (if on more hours) and not fan and also use more light bulb per bulb can increase the bill. Maybe use more on day time (sun) light and less during night maybe can help abit too.

It is about time to spread out all the rental units

To include Marine Parade, Bukit Timah, Jurong East Central also Pasir Ris

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(24-06-2024, 06:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  It is about time to spread out all the rental units

To include Marine Parade, Bukit Timah, Jurong East Central also Pasir Ris

Marine Terrace and Pasir Ris Drive 6 have rental units.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/AA11...1PMainPage

Solar panel on roof wat thr usr
Still so ex

(23-06-2024, 01:22 PM)starbugs Wrote:  For two-room, $250 is indeed abnormally high. There's probably a fault in one of her electric appliances. Maybe the fridge leaking cold air or coolant issue.

Me last month May 2024 bill plus ✓sgd$150/-.