Tharman dismisses "false and baseless" claims against his children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6CnGBaAAGY

See how he reply......make me recall how Shan and Vivian on their " Ridout Saga " ....

REALLY SG politics is been ABUSE BY This current PAP itself.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: photo-2023-08-30-20-21-48.jpg]

Hubris.

Traitor also.

(31-08-2023, 12:08 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-08-30-20-21-48.jpg]

Hubris.

Traitor also.

ELD under PMO , you say leh ?? Even PM surely know his son work where so delcare for what

Summary " Yet another Ownself Check Ownself "

What a big piece of shjt.

They were still showing the son in the dept at 10am on Wed ..and it was amended later in the day.

It's a bit hard for me to believe the website was not updated since Jul this year which they claim was the date of transfer.

Anyway I will give Mr. Tharman benefit of doubt for this as there are already sufficient other reasons not to vote for him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(31-08-2023, 02:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They were still showing the son in the dept at 10am on Wed  ..and it was amended later in the day.

It's a bit hard for me to believe the website was not updated since Jul this year which they claim was the date of transfer.

Anyway I will give Mr. Tharman benefit of doubt for this as there are already sufficient other reasons not to vote for him.

Like Shan and Vivian, Tharman is just as good if not, better politician.

(31-08-2023, 12:50 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  What a big piece of shjt.

Same shit different smell
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(31-08-2023, 12:02 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6CnGBaAAGY

See how he reply......make me recall how Shan and Vivian on their " Ridout Saga " ....

Interestingly, how Tharman's son got in there?

Thinking

(31-08-2023, 02:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They were still showing the son in the dept at 10am on Wed ..and it was amended later in the day.

No need for this lah. It was backdated.

No conflict cos he is not even elected yet. If he is elected, his son must not be there, that's all. If not, COI on the president...lol

Why people want to kick up a fuss?

Is that a newly created post, or vacant for quite some time?

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Those worker bees aka civil servant happily working under these elite 's children. We can we do?

round one can not take.

wat no conflict of interest Angry
why so 'convenient' ...july 'rotated ' to something else... Angry

(31-08-2023, 12:02 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  See how he reply......make me recall how Shan and Vivian on their " Ridout Saga " ....

There is a saying no smoke, no fire. This one got smoke already, so what do you think? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Where got baseless?