US does not plan to withdraw its troops from Syria, but may do so from Iraq.

On Thursday, Lloyd Austin, the head of the Pentagon, admitted that he did not act correctly by hiding his cancer diagnosis and hospitalization from the president and the public. He provided this information during his first press conference after leaving the hospital. He also commented on the situation in the Middle East, stating that the US does not plan to withdraw its troops from Syria, but may do so from Iraq.

During Thursday's conference, Austin apologized several times for not disclosing his prostate cancer diagnosis and said he had no excuses.

This news shocked me (...) It was a blow and to be honest, my first impulse was to maintain privacy - he explained. I learned from this experience that taking this type of job involves losing some of your privacy. Americans have a right to know when their leaders are dealing with health issues that may impact their ability to perform their duties, even temporarily, he added.

https://wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/swiat/art...luszn.html

(02-02-2024, 11:17 AM)theold Wrote:  On Thursday, Lloyd Austin, the head of the Pentagon, admitted that he did not act correctly by hiding his cancer diagnosis and hospitalization from the president and the public. He provided this information during his first press conference after leaving the hospital. He also commented on the situation in the Middle East, stating that the US does not plan to withdraw its troops from Syria, but may do so from Iraq.

During Thursday's conference, Austin apologized several times for not disclosing his prostate cancer diagnosis and said he had no excuses.

This news shocked me (...) It was a blow and to be honest, my first impulse was to maintain privacy - he explained. I learned from this experience that taking this type of job involves losing some of your privacy. Americans have a right to know when their leaders are dealing with health issues that may impact their ability to perform their duties, even temporarily, he added.

https://wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/swiat/art...luszn.html

maintain privacy is good.... Rotfl

syria freedom support USA present

local Iraq do not support nor welcome US present

(02-02-2024, 02:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  syria freedom support USA present

True...Iraqi can have freedom of expression to kick out the unwelcomed invader from world's most "powerful Democracy"...

Why not the Syrian ? Big Grin

[Image: bush-shoe-throw-03.gif?1318162319]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(02-02-2024, 03:43 PM)Manthink Wrote:  True...Iraqi can have freedom of expression to kick out the unwelcomed invader from world's most "powerful Democracy"...

at least US is good
not welcome leave
and afghan also the same
not welcome leave

farking china not welcome in taiwan
farking china cannot leave taiwan alone

farking Chow Cheese Pie (CCP) china

USA more credible

CHINA FARK TYPE

(02-02-2024, 03:43 PM)Manthink Wrote:  True...Iraqi can have freedom of expression to kick out the unwelcomed invader from world's most "powerful Democracy"...

The Syrianian is weaker then the Hezbollah Shiite lehh.

(04-02-2024, 09:25 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  The Syrianin is weaker then the Hezbollah Shiite lehh.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbolla...d%20family.

War news fron Israel / Lebonon.
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+News/M.../Hezbollah

(02-02-2024, 03:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  at least US is good
not welcome leave
and afghan also the same
not welcome leave

USA more credible

CHINA FARK TYPE

[Image: Screenshot-20240204-214003-Photos.jpg]

U live Syria?

Smile

[Image: IMG-0268.webp]

(02-02-2024, 03:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  
(02-02-2024, 03:43 PM)Manthink Wrote:  
True...Iraqi can have freedom of expression to kick out the unwelcomed invader from world's most "powerful Democracy"...

at least US is good
not welcome leave
and afghan also the same
not welcome leave
USA more credible
CHINA FARK TYPE

I am glad to find someone here who shares the same intellect as American senator Tom Cotton.... Big Grin

via GIPHY

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013