US guy & family kena covid after Pfizer vaccination, here's what he says...

My family and I all have Covid. We’re fully vaccinated. It’s clear we need another lockdown

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/family-covid-f...20255.html

Good that they are protected and alive to talk about it  Clapping

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Yes, at least it gives some protection against severe illness. But it also does not stop spreading so how to open up completely? Children under 12 still can't jab and weaker people still getting sick. Should be same situation here.... masks on and restrictions on until covid disappears. Sian liao

No severe means it reduce covid to normal flu.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-08-2021, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No severe means it reduce covid to normal flu.

50% not vaccinated in usa

(04-08-2021, 11:19 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes, at least it gives some protection against severe illness. But it also does not stop spreading so how to open up completely? Children under 12 still can't jab and weaker people still getting sick. Should be same situation here.... masks on and restrictions on until covid disappears. Sian liao

What's the point of worrying about other stuff when the simplest first step of protecting yourself also dun wanna do?

Address the clear and present danger before worrying about the possible potential future danger.

As the saying go "Kian Zu hor, mai kay kian"

(04-08-2021, 11:33 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  What's the point of worrying about other stuff when the simplest first step of protecting yourself also dun wanna do?

Address the clear and present danger before worrying about the possible potential future danger.

As the saying go "Kian Zu hor, mai kay kian"

You talking about me? I already jabbed Sinovac. Simple and safe.  Don't care about what 95% efficacy, all kay one....

Just saying don't hope for pre covid days until and unless all are safe.  Americans are learning the hard way.... we will too.

With more expected variants coming up, who knows what will happen next? Hopefully, there will be a vaccine that can prevent spreading as well. Then we are truly safe. Current vaccines just can't make it.

(04-08-2021, 11:42 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You talking about me? I already jabbed Sinovac. Simple and safe.  Don't care about what 95% efficacy, all kay one....

Just saying don't hope for pre covid days until and unless all are safe.  Americans are learning the hard way.... we will too.

With more expected variants coming up, who knows what will happen next? Hopefully, there will be a vaccine that can prevent spreading as well. Then we are truly safe. Current vaccines just can't make it.

Nope, but those who did not wanna jab. Many act like vaccine experts, genome researchers, Ph.D. professors after reading hearsay and social media but dare not jab only yak yak yak.

As your concerns about the possible future scenarios, get everyone jab first, any vaccine, before talking about pre covid days and other possible variants. All vaccines regardless what origins serve as protection better than nothing.

Btw, in my opinion, we will never go back to normal, and the faster we accept the fact, the faster we adapt and move forward. We are dealing with mother nature, not much humans can do about it but adapt.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post