US instigating Chinese to harm Chinese...

.US. Congressional Delegation Lands In Taiwan After Pelosi’s Controversial Visit
If this is not instigating, what is?
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Nothing new nor original when comes to using Asian to fight Asians...

Vietnamese vs Vietnamese (Vietnam war)

Koreans vs Koreans (Korean War)

Chinese vs Chinese (unresolved Chinese civil war and HK riots in 2019)

Indonesian vs Indonesians (CIA-supported military coup in 1965)

Burmese vs Burmese 

Pinoy vs Pinoy

[Image: 84b2d0335b774bbf8a264279daa8c89b.jpeg]

(15-08-2022, 11:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Nothing new nor original when comes to using Asian to fight Asians...

Burmese vs Burmese 
Pinoy vs Pinoy

Evil Devil + Parasite nation … puii ah puiiii

p_nis vs p_nis

[Image: wet-hot-american-summer-dick-sword-fight.gif]

(15-08-2022, 11:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  p_nis vs p_nis

aka LPPL...  Rolleyes

[Image: 56333d97-6cee-438b-8d90-bdd6b8836068.gif]

Wicked, nefarious, malignant bastards. 
Divide and rule the whole wide world at the expense of others' blood and suffering.

(15-08-2022, 11:54 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Wicked, nefarious, malignant bastards. 
Divide and rule the whole wide world at the expense of others' blood and suffering.

You have to give credit to the Brits...the Yanks learn the divide-and-rule from them... Big Grin  Just look at how Ottoman Empire was broken up after WW1... Now you understand why  ME is like a sh!thole for decades and much of the Islamic world controlled by the West ?

Arab vs Arab, Persians vs Persians...

[Image: 16517454651_2522f9b252_b.jpg]

Very evil!

(15-08-2022, 11:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Nothing new nor original when comes to using Asian to fight Asians...

Burmese vs Burmese 

Pinoy vs Pinoy

[Image: 84b2d0335b774bbf8a264279daa8c89b.jpeg]

Russians Vs Russians
Chinese Vs Chinese  (Tienanmen)

Print more money to support corrupted traitors.
Sell more weapons to kill human

Why must china choose to harmTaiwan after this? Is China evil?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They are using Singapore against China too and many local Chinese fall for it.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

(16-08-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why must china choose to have Taiwan after this? Is China evil?

Should USA breakup into individual states? Why must USA bind together?

(06-08-2022, 02:14 PM)kokee Wrote:  so obvious, is tawainese a china citizen?
taiwan has their own passport, currency, flag, president, election & everything, all these are totally different from china!
from historical perspective, we can discuss here, you can pull back to how many hundreds yrs!
today, more country already abandon 1 china policy, more country recognize taiwan, from pelosi event, more country will join in, china caused all these, deserve it!
from HK, 1 country 2 system is totally BS! then it can only be 2 country 2 system!
we are in a civilized world today, taiwan is moving forward & china moving backward to communism, no way to cross!

台灣是中國的嗎 台灣人是中國人嗎

all these moronic comie dogs liars here!
without US, china already wanted to attack taiwan for 73 yrs but balless, till now still balless, nothing to do with instigation!
ccp china killed how many china people in 60s & 70s? 100 million r more?
how about 4-6-1989, china ccp kill how many china students in tiananmen?
all these also instigation? all brain really brainwash till pea?
all these moronic liars here 7/24 & their brainless supporters!

(16-08-2022, 08:44 AM)Clyde Wrote:  They are using Singapore against China too and many local Chinese fall for it.

Our Bananas say they are Singaporean but not Chinese, thanks for our brain washed anti China education system
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

They dare not put nuclear weapons with Russia. Will they dare to put nuclear weapons with China-Taiwan? Though they have threatened before.

(16-08-2022, 08:45 AM)winbig Wrote:  Should USA breakup into individual states? Why must USA bind together?

US has secession process the state can vote for it. Just like Scotland....

Taiwan is different as it has its own currency and system of govt and China threaten force which is wrong.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-08-2022, 07:50 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Very evil!

That is an understatement..... Thinking

(16-08-2022, 08:44 AM)Clyde Wrote:  They are using Singapore against China too and many local Chinese fall for it.

divide and conquer. some idiots still ask where their 羊奴性 came from? the answer to that is obviously they'd sxxk too much daddy's 羊精 and now become 羊奴
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(16-08-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why must china choose to harmTaiwan after this? Is China evil?

Goodness, you are so naive.
Until now you still don't know the original history why Taiwan is a renegade of China. 
Ignominy.

1 China. 
United Nation got Taiwan? 
US policy openly admit 1 China.
So where is Taiwan? 
Not a country but a province.

China already stopped it's military exercise, and  just when peace settled in, the unhappy shit stirrer purposely sent in unwelcome delegation to instigate chaos and uncertainty. 

Malicious and malevolent shit stirrer out to create mischief. 

The evildoer instigates and hopes to  see some unfortunate accidents resulting in war!!

(16-08-2022, 08:49 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs liars here!
without US, china already wanted to attack taiwan for 73 yrs but balless, till now still balless, nothing to do with instigation!
ccp china killed how many china people in 60s & 70s? 100 million r more?
how about 4-6-1989, china ccp kill how many china students in tiananmen?
all these also instigation? all brain really brainwash till pea?
all these moronic liars here 7/24 & their brainless supporters!

they are paid CCP spy and infiltrator

russia putin also are doing it

that why china and russia got perpetual hitler type leadership

An China play right inot their hands

(16-08-2022, 10:12 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Goodness, you are so naive.
Until now you still don't know the original history why Taiwan is a renegade of China. 
Ignominy.
This mamak lai de he knew nut but try to stir shit like his master nia … 

Angry

(16-08-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why must china choose to harmTaiwan after this? Is China evil?

Don't be liar again lah.

FACT is TW province enjoy more than ever from Mainland market.. - Taiwan Province is "harming" Mainland by enjoying large trade surplus cross the strait  ?  Rolleyes

[Image: 1003x-1.png]

Not true - SGrean stand out as having far better impression of China than anyone else amount 17 surveyed places...While the rest of 16 are heavily influenced by US either by culture, vassal state of America or Anglo-Saxon dominated societies.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-01-at-10.54.28-AM.png]

(16-08-2022, 04:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Not true - SGrean stand out as having far better impression of China than anyone else amount 17 surveyed places...While the rest of 16 are heavily influenced by US either by culture, vassal state of America or Anglo-Saxon dominated societies.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-01-at-10.54.28-AM.png]

Dont forget around 75% here are Chinese, so the percentage of favorable views
 of China in SG are still consider low

(16-08-2022, 10:12 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Goodness, you are so naive.
Ignominy.

sgbutt is not naive but he choose to be blind. Tien Kor alrready lectured him few weeks back about history of TW and CHina but he purposely ignore it. SO I can only conclude he is licker to the WEST ang moh banana

Y pple here think Chinese pple r all so stupid. They be no brains and easily instigated by other pple. What kind of nonsense r these?

(16-08-2022, 05:44 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Y pple here think Chinese pple r all so stupid. They be no brains and easily instigated by other pple. What kind of nonsense r these?

Same like those goons who believe COVID wasn't created by USA.