US lawkers demand DOJ to arrest Fauci for lying under oath
Information 

‘Arrest Fauci’: Dr. Fauci Should Face Prosecution for Lying Under Oath to Congress About Wuhan Lab, Lawmakers Say

The California Congressman’s voice is only the latest among a growing chorus of lawmakers demand that the Department of Justice “arrest Fauci.”

“He should be prosecuted here,” Nunes said. “If he was notified, our committee did a year-long investigation. We talked about it on your show back in May, we put out an official report. So he was clearly on notice then.”

“Then, after that, he went where?” Nunes continued. “He went to the United States Senate, and not once but, I believe, twice under questioning by Senator Rand Paul. He said it didn’t happen, and that’s simply not true.”

“And I don’t think his e-mails, when you go back and look at the time, show that he wouldn’t know something about this either. So he’s long been on notice, he knows this, and now the question is, is will The Department of Justice do anything about it.”

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell agreed that Fauci should be held accountable. He pointed out he has been “unequivocal in denying this.”

“Look, we heard Dr. Fauci say simply I don’t know how many times I can say it,” Grenell said. “I think we should take him up on this and we should count how many times he said it, because this isn’t just once or twice or three times. He has been unequivocal in denying this. This is a real problem. He not only doubled down, tripled down, but he promised that unequivocally this wasn’t even close, it wasn’t a spin.”

“And I think that his total deception is what takes place in Washington D.C..,” he added. “Look, those of us on the outside of Washington, we look at this clown show and we say how is this possible? How is DOJ not immediately going after them?”

“You know, we just saw nine Republicans, nine Republicans of Devin’s colleagues get so outraged at someone not showing up to Congress in the form of Steve Bannon,” he continued. “They should be at the forefront of now protecting Congress’ integrity if that’s what they’re so concerned about to say ‘you can’t come to Congress and lie to us multiple times both on the House and the Senate side.’ We’re on the outside looking at this and thinking, are we watching a Third World crumble? This is really scary for the United States to not have a DOJ and an attorney general to jump on this immediately, prosecute the guy.”

There have been at least 15 House Republicans who have called on Fauci to resign following reports that the NIH funded controversial animal testing in foreign countries. Tennessee Republican Sen. Bill Hagerty recently  ook to Twitter to demand that “he should resign immediately.” On Friday, California Republican Rep. Doug LaMalfa called for Dr. Fauci to resign and be prosecuted for his unlawful actions.

“For the past year and a half, critical decisions for the whole country have hinged off of Dr. Fauci’s advice and decrees. Two presidents have used his advice as the basis for our nation’s response to COVID-19,” Rep. LaMalfa said.

“Yet here we have incontrovertible proof that he has been intentionally lying to Congress,” he added. “Dr. Fauci must resign and should face prosecution for perjury.”

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently issued a letter that corrected the record regarding several misstatements made by Dr. Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins, who is the retiring NIH director. The public health agency acknowledged it had funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, even though such research was made illegal under the Trump administration.

The NIH demanded that EcoHealth Alliance, the third-party ‘non-profit’ that funneled the money to the Wuhan lab, come clean about the research that was actually taking place. The NIH’s admission was noted by Rutgers Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology Richard H. Ebright.

“NIH corrects untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and NIAID Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan,” Professor Ebright notes. “NIH states that EcoHealth Alliance violated Terms and Conditions of NIH grant AI110964.”

Professor Ebright points out that NIH knew about the documents in 2018 and reviewed them repeatedly.

“The NIH received the relevant documents in 2018 and reviewed the documents in 2020 and again in 2021,” Ebright said. “The NIH–specifically, Collins, Fauci, and Tabak–lied to Congress, lied to the press, and lied to the public. Knowingly. Willfully. Brazenly.”

Rep. Mark Meadows highlighted one exchange between Dr. Fauci and Sen. John Kennedy that shows that the NIAID Director lied to Congress.

Senator Rand Paul in July announced he was issuing a criminal referral request to the Department of Justice for Dr. Anthony Fauci regarding his lying to Congress.

“Doctor Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist from Rutgers described this research in Wuhan as ‘The Wuhan lab used NIH funding to construct novel, chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses able to infect human cells and laboratory animals. This is high-risk research that creates new potential pandemic pathogens, potential pandemic pathogens that exist only in the lab, not in nature. This research matches — these are Dr. Ebright’s words — this research matches, indeed epitomizes, the definition of gain of function research done entirely in Wuhan, for which there was supposed to be a federal pause. Dr. Fauci, knowing that it’s a crime to lie to Congress, do you wish to retract your statement of May 11th where you claimed that the NIH never funded gain of function research in Wuhan?” he asked.

“Senator Paul, I have never lied before the Congress and I do not retract that statement,” Fauci denied.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn also blasted Fauci in an interview on Newsmax.

“I normally have a great amount of respect for the people who work here on Capitol Hill, knowing that although we have different ideas on how to accomplish it, we are all trying to work for the betterment of the American people,” Cawthorn said. “But I will tell you right now, that is not the case with Anthony Fauci.”

“He is a punk who is trying to further his own career and make himself wealthy and famous,” he continued. “But let me tell you, he deserves neither wealth nor fame, because he has destroyed countless small businesses, he has taken years of development away from young children who are missing the best parts of their entire lives.”

“He has shackled entire states and destroyed their economies,” he went on. “All because of what? Because he wants to see his face on the news?”

“He should be charged for lying to Congress,” Cawthorn added. “I thank Rand Paul for bringing it up. And I will tell you right now, Anthony Fauci does not have the best interests of the American People at his heart.”

Dr. Fauci is also facing rising public ire after an investigation into research involving puppies being tormented to test anti-parasitic medication. The NIAID, led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, was found to have funded cruel experiments on dogs as young as six months old, according to a letter signed by 24 lawmakers.

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste told Changing America. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

“White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking,” Changing America learned. “According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing.”

A bi-partisan letter spearheaded by Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) was sent to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) objecting that the cordectomies were a ‘cruel’ and a ‘reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds’.”

“We write with grave concerns about reports of costly, cruel, and unnecessary taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs commissioned by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases,” the lawmakers wrote.

**By Kyle Becker

**Source