Daughters of our union leaders call PM Lee 'Uncle Loong'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHrtT0EkNWs
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

https://www.facebook.com/MothershipSG/ph...263197710/

Have to carry tightly or else no political office hor.

But he not bad, kept his nose clean, didn’t pluck any mangoes so will be a shoo in this time round Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

why Uncle Yang and Aunty Ling do not like Uncle Loong ?

Because aunty Ching is too loquacious Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Plp at its best.

Not feel paiseh?

(01-05-2024, 07:24 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why Uncle Yang and Aunty Ling do not like Uncle Loong ?

Why you kaypoh with their family problems leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(01-05-2024, 06:45 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHrtT0EkNWs

PM Lee loong un-appreciative Singaporean for decades until hair white white.

Uncle Lanjiao Loong?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-05-2024, 07:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Plp at its best.

Not feel paiseh?

Plp gathering.
Good no good is not they say.
公道自在人心。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-05-2024, 07:24 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why Uncle Yang and Aunty Ling do not like Uncle Loong ?

Let Uncle K take your question.

It does not mean that because they don't like Uncle Loong, it means that they are in the right.  Uncle Joe and Uncle Anthony also don't like Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi but the wumao will tell you that they are just jealous of China's rise, and not because Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi are bad peepur.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2024, 10:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Let Uncle K take your question.

It does not mean that because they don't like Uncle Loong, it means that they are in the right.  Uncle Joe and Uncle Anthony also don't like Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi but the wumao will tell you that they are just jealous of China's rise, and not because Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi are bad peepur.

your comparison is totally wrong.

Uncle Loong, Uncle Yang and Aunty Ling are brothers and sister.

Uncle Joe and Uncle Anthony vs Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi are competitors.

you cannot compare them.

if all your brothers and sisters do not like you, it means something is wrong with you ?
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Maybe is small and puny but they just wanted to make a word play on long Wink

Sad. SgTalk really lau kok kok forum. All in lala land already Big Grin

and soon upon adulthood

these daughters gonna open their legs so wide to enjoy
getting fücked every minute just as what he has done

(01-05-2024, 10:55 PM)forum456 Wrote:  your comparison is totally wrong.

Uncle Loong, Uncle Yang and Aunty Ling are brothers and sister.

Uncle Joe and Uncle Anthony vs Uncle Ping and Uncle Yi are competitors.

you cannot compare them.

if all your brothers and sisters do not like you, it means something is wrong with you ?

Not really. 

It's not something is wrong with me. It's something's wrong with the Will.

They can all say different things, one among themselves, all of them, one only in private between husband and wife, and one for public consumption that's intended for the whole wide world to hear. 

The house has immeasurable sentiment value to all of them because it is where all of them grew up in. Even those of us who grew up in a kampung still have fond memories of the countryside. If they take a MRT to Choa Chu Kang and point at Block XYZ, they will tell their grandchewren, 60 years ago, this block here didn't exist. My father, your great-grandfather, raised pigs here 

And they'll say it with a truckload of nostalgia.

For orhers, the shops on Mosque Street, Smith Street... which we call Chinatown or the name that's only used in Singapore 牛车水... they hold precious memories because that's where their parents lived and where they grew up. 

38OXR was willed to LHL.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

me also want PM Lee as my god father.

Uncle Long? Big Grin

99.9% of us are not children of Union Leaders. I think we can call him “That Old Man”.

Ho Ching's husband Big Grin