Sending carriers does not mean support

It means cowardice

Send foots on the ground, then is real support

Like what they did in Iraq, Libra

And you know why?

There is no oil in Israel or Palestine

The carrier and battleship can provide air support and naval ship shelling from ships to land. So they may not need US marines on land. But WW2 has proven Jap hide inside tunnels so the shelling or air attack cannot do much damage. It has to be won by sending troops on foot in. I predict US marines may go in if Iran, Syria, Lebanon officially declare war with Israel i.e countries against countries instead of now Israel against a militant organization.

(15-10-2023, 04:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  The carrier and battleship can provide air support and naval ship shelling from ships to land. So they may not need US marines on land. But WW2 has proven Jap hide inside tunnels so the shelling or air attack cannot do much damage. It has to be won by sending troops on foot in. I predict US marines may go in if Iran, Syria, Lebanon officially declare war with Israel i.e countries against countries instead of now Israel against a militant organization.

How wrong can you be..

US Marines will NEVER go in

Israel is really on its own this time

(15-10-2023, 04:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How wrong can you be..

US Marines will NEVER go in

Israel is really on its own this time

Why leh? Iraq Afghanistan etc US marines are inside fighting. Why Israel they don't go in? Balls shrink liao?

(15-10-2023, 04:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why leh? Iraq Afghanistan etc US marines are inside fighting. Why Israel they don't go in? Balls shrink liao?

There is no Oil or rare metals in Palestine or Israel

Their support of Israel is because there is a very strong Jewish lobby in US Congress

But money talks, if there is nothing to be gained except another new Pearl Harbor 911 WTC, the US balls will shrink

Regardless of how much Jewish lobby is there

Dun believe? NWM, just get some popcorn and watch

I also suggest PAP keep its mouth shut

Unless it wants to use the tired bogeyman of TERRORISM to further subjugate the people of Sinkiepoor through sowing fear

Will not work this time, sori