I went to JB for my dental ....something I suddenly noticed.

I was there for lunch.

To keep it simple I decided have KFC....

The picture below is 2 piece meal from Singapore KFC.

[Image: UPQv1Ks.jpg]

The JB KFC has all of the above...but when I finished eating I noticed ....this bun...

[Image: E6DVRT4.jpg]

Okay I seem to remember our KFC used to have this bun for the 2 piece meal but it was quietly removed????

Don't recall eating the bun in Singapore any more.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-09-2023, 10:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was there for lunch.

The JB KFC has all of the above...but when I finished eating I noticed ....this bun...

Okay I seem to remember our KFC used to have this bun for the 2 piece meal but it was quietly removed????

The Singapore side crush the bread and coat the chicken with the bread crumbs which make the chicken look bigger

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Go JB and have KFC??? My god.

KFC is frozen fried chicken. Rotfl

Go there eat fresh fried chicken lah.

How to know you are eating fresh chicken?
You eat the chicken wing, the top part of drumette is bigger size.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

kumgong ppl go kumgong place eat kumgong food sound legic,

When KFC first came to Singapore, their training school was at the shopping centre on High Street. That was also an outlet. At that time, there were 3 sides... mashed potatoes, coleslaw and vegetables salad. Now the vegetable salad is missing 

I remember they set up the tables like a proper restaurant with stainless steel fork and knife at each corner of a rectangular table. Later they changed it to plastic fork and knife but these broke easily when most peepur didn't know how to use a fork and knife and used the knife as though it was a spoon. 

KFC decided to stop providing utensils and now everybody eats with his hands. I know Indians and Malays eat with their hand but I am not really comfortable with doing that. I would like to have my fork and knife back.

To me most important is got provide Straw or not

(27-09-2023, 10:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Go JB and have KFC??? My god.

What's wrong? I did that before too. The KFC there tastes better than the ones here.

To maximise the value of the trip, shd go for restaurant food or tim sum.

(27-09-2023, 10:41 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  To me most important is got provide Straw or not

No, but heard gave condom. Laughing

go eat Kyochon chicken  Big Grin

(27-09-2023, 10:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  To maximise the value of the trip, shd go for restaurant food or tim sum.

I went for dental lah. Just pick up something fast. Don't like to eat alone at restaurant.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The story is about people slowly and quietly taking things from you... you won't notice it's gone.

Then you slowly get used to it and never notice.ctec

You are like a frog slow getting boiled....bus fare increase, Careshield premiums, banks start charging for cheques, ......etc you get used to paying for less or paying more for the same thing.

You meant got shortchange. Big Grin

Eat such foods sparingly. High amounts of sodium, saturated fats, transfat etc.

As usual, no vegetables Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-09-2023, 08:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Eat such foods sparingly.  High amounts of sodium, saturated fats, transfat etc.

As usual, no vegetables Laughing
Looks like he ate that for lunch followed by Roti Boy for dinner with his mom. It is a miracle he still breathing at 40 yo.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-09-2023, 08:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Looks like he ate that for lunch followed by Roti Boy for dinner with his mom. It is a miracle he still breathing at 40 yo.     Big Grin

He really should watch his diet  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin