Why was S Iswaran allowed to extend his trip to Australia by 16 days

Why was S Iswaran allowed to extend his trip to Australia by 16 days after falling ill? 

His doctor advised him not to travel for an extra 12 days after being discharged from hospital, AGC says: https://cna.asia/433AKhA

to emigrate to Australia lah......so obvious

(07-03-2024, 10:02 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  to emigrate to Australia lah......so obvious

the govt should send medical air ambulance to fetch him back safely.

if not, he can keep renewing his medical leave until chrstmas.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Paperworks for road-running many many...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

and his boss is also there to facilitate his running too

(07-03-2024, 10:02 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  to emigrate to Australia lah......so obvious

me also think so : buying house with his multi millions $$$ income.

pay fine for offences and enjoy life to its fullest in Aus.

One place cannot go is tw.

(07-03-2024, 10:28 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One place cannot go is tw.

This is 1 more item for your brother to protest about

[Image: Protest.jpg]

(07-03-2024, 09:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Why was S Iswaran allowed to extend his trip to Australia by 16 days after falling ill? His doctor advised him not to travel for an extra 12 days after being discharged from hospital, AGC says: https://cna.asia/433AKhA

Iswaran's case reminds me of the convenient disappearance of Czech footballer Michal Vana, who represented S'pore in the Malaysian League and Malaysia Cup in the early 1990s. It would have been problematic for the Football Association of S'pore if Vana was convicted.

(08-03-2024, 09:18 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is 1 more item for your brother to protest about

[Image: Protest.jpg]

He asked are you free tonight? Maybe he got something to discuss with you. How?

(08-03-2024, 09:23 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He asked are you free tonight? Maybe he got something to discuss with you. How?

Your brother has a mobile phone, correct? Oh I forgot that he is an old school chap who still believes in using placards at MRT stations. Good for him.

(08-03-2024, 09:30 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Your brother has a mobile phone, correct? Oh I forgot that he is an old school chap who still believes in using placards at MRT stations. Good for him.

Sounds like your axx hole is very itchy and want him to scrxw is it? Just ask for his number and call him lah

(08-03-2024, 09:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Sounds like your axx hole is very itchy and want him to scrxw is it? Just ask for his number and call him lah

Why are you so obsessed with sex and homosexuality? I admire your bro for having the guts to protest in person at pubic places. He doesn't seem like a sex maniac, but you need to bring those dark urges under control.   
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(08-03-2024, 09:35 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Why are you so obsessed with sex and homosexuality? I admire your bro for having the guts to protest in person at pubic places. He doesn't seem like a sex maniac, but you need to bring those dark urges under control.   

I thought you stalk him for brotherly love 💖
But admiration can slowly develop into guyish love. Be careful

One day he may suddenly press you down and hump on you like that poor cat Laughing