USA, Blinken Goes to China to mend a troubled relationship

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You first time know them? Rotfl
It is for Biden election lah.

Dont laugh! It will be another fruitless trip

Pls read below news article.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://tass.com/politics/1634479/amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

My opinion is the most he can achieve is put in guardrails to prevent and accidental.conflict. However, if intention is to prepared and start a war there is little he can do

Relations between China and US has gone downhill in recent years as China seems and befriends.US' adversaries such as Iran and Russian. This has emboldened these countries and.increase the chance of conflict.

Already we see an unnecessary war resulting from Russia invasion of Ukraine to seize its territories.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-06-2023, 08:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My opinion is the most he can achieve is put in guardrails to prevent and accidental.conflict. However, if intention is to prepared and start a war there is little he can do

Relations between China and US has gone downhill in recent years as China seems and befriends.US' adversaries such as Iran and Russian. This has emboldened these countries and.increase the chance of conflict.

Already we see an unnecessary war resulting from Russia invasion of Ukraine to seize its territories.

Don't need to put in guardrails if US intended to provoke for trouble. Talk of one thing, do the opposite thing.  

US is not sincere.   

Just let a war happens.  

looks good that they have meet. at least no major disagreement appear on surface.

still feel that they should stop the group of pro create trouble for the world people without basis. these people likely to have interest pushing them behind. put a sanction on these individual who are mouth piece of the pro create trouble group so as to raise the cost of feeding these mouth piece.

after ursula lost momentum, they now use thierry. these are cheap tactics . a need to increased their cost by sanction on individual who said this and that without proof. like hua wei is high risk on 5g. put a sanction on these mouth piece until they can proof what they said. so the world will know who is talking air to create trouble.

(19-06-2023, 08:06 AM)sclim Wrote:  looks good that they have meet. at least no major disagreement appear on surface.

still feel that they should stop the group of pro create trouble for the world people without basis. these people likely to have interest pushing them behind.  put a sanction on these individual who are mouth piece of the pro create trouble group so as to raise the cost of feeding these mouth piece.

after ursula lost momentum, they now use thierry.  these are cheap tactics . a need to increased their cost by sanction on individual who said this and that without proof.  like hua wei is high risk on 5g. put a sanction on these mouth piece until they can proof what they said.  so the world will know who is talking air to create trouble.

Some fake news to stop Blinken visiting to China, you never read them… Dont laugh after reading the fake news. 真的是暗流涌动!

Assmarrycunts just want to show to the world despite creating so many troubles they still can go in and out of china freely

Fake photo? Rotfl

https://twitter.com/Rumoreconomy/status/...1920400384

(19-06-2023, 08:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My opinion is the most he can achieve is put in guardrails to prevent and accidental.conflict. However, if intention is to prepared and start a war there is little he can do

Enemies of assmarrycunt are aso enemies of the world? Cannot be friends of china? 你是老几?

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s daddy Kow tow Blinken liao lah
https://media.tenor.com/Lbrr3HR3CnkAAAAM...gg-rap.gif

Biden just realized he is biting the hand that feeds America.

https://youtu.be/VrHWYrniadw

(19-06-2023, 07:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You first time know them? Rotfl
It is for Biden election lah.

Dont laugh! It will be another fruitless trip

Pls read below news article.

Correct! Wayang time!

Actions???  Thinking