USA Bombing List Since The End of WW2

[Image: FMSWNEFacAIrpoJ?format=jpg&name=small]

Ah Butt will tell you don't use the rapes committed by USA to justify that Putin can rape Ukraine too........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-03-2022, 02:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ah Butt will tell you don't use the rapes committed by USA to justify that Putin can rape Ukraine too........ Big Grin

By Principle, ah butt is right.

He kena brain washed by the West? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-03-2022, 02:02 PM)guffaw Wrote:  By Principle, ah butt is right.

By human principle?
Human principle is biased… Do you know?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-03-2022, 02:03 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  By human principle?
Human principle is biased… Do you know?

So your principle is to start war everywhere?

(01-03-2022, 02:05 PM)guffaw Wrote:  So your principle is to start war everywhere?

Law of nature is my principle.
Only human starts war.

(01-03-2022, 02:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ah Butt will tell you don't use the rapes committed by USA to justify that Putin can rape Ukraine too........ Big Grin

I don't think the creator/s of this list is trying to justify that Putin can invade Ukraine too. The person/s is/are just creating a list to list all the invasions carried out by USA since WW2.

(01-03-2022, 02:06 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Law of nature is my principle.

Which is violence. Human are self centered. That's why need law.

(01-03-2022, 02:06 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Which is violence. Human are self centered. That's why need law.

But the problem is human set law but human can change law when it is against them.

(01-03-2022, 02:02 PM)guffaw Wrote:  By Principle, ah butt is right.

Your cok is crooked!

No wonder your cok principle is equally, if not more crooked!

(01-03-2022, 02:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  But the problem is human set law but human can change law when it is against them.

Law must always be changed to improve and keep up with time. But there should be process to ensure it is progressive and just. Generally it should not celebrate violence and aggression.

(01-03-2022, 02:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your cok is crooked!

No wonder your cok principle is equally, if not more crooked!

Your ass hole spew what sai I don't understand

(01-03-2022, 02:13 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Law must always be changed to improve and keep up with time. But there should be process to ensure it is progressive and just.

Oh yes! 

Must change to suit the hegemonic ambition of your beloved AMTK Assmerica!  Clapping