USA : Mother proclaims child is innocent and is stopped by judge.

Judge and jury had already found the man guilty of murder.

The mom stands up to make a statement claiming child was raised well and she was certain he did not commit the crime.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-11-2021, 06:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Judge and jury had already found the man guilty of murder.

The mom stands up to make a statement claiming child was raised well and she was certain he did not commit the crime.

So what you think? ....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The amount of evidence against the son is overwhelming. Son posed as a uber driver then robbed and murdered a college student who got his vehicle.

The woman boarding the car was caught on camera. He was caught on camera trying to use the woman's ATM card. He was later identified  by pawn shop owner has having pawned off the woman's phone.

The woman's blood was found in the car. His cell phone was tracked to where the body was dumped. The knife he used to kill the woman was found at his home. His fingernails had dna sample of the woman.

The evidence was so overwhelming the defense had no counter evidence in form of witnesses.

Yet the mom stood up and proclaimed the son innocent

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-11-2021, 06:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The amount of evidence against the son is overwhelming. Son posed as a uber driver then robbed and murdered a college student who got his vehicle.

The woman boarding the car was caught on camera. He was caught on camera trying to use the woman's ATM card. He was later identified  by pawn shop owner has having pawned off the woman's phone.

The woman's blood was found in the car. His cell phone was tracked to where the body was dumped. The knife he used to kill the woman was found at his home. His fingernails had dna sample of the woman.

The evidence was so overwhelming the defense had no counter evidence in form of witnesses.

Yet the mom stood up and proclaimed the son innocent

His IQ how much? They check his IQ or not?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung