As living conditions deteriorate, Californians migrate to Mexico for a better life

Really terrible place. Pay me also I won't go there.
Good thing is they are near mexico and mexico govt is kind to take them in as they escape the crime and squalor...horrid living conditions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-02-2024, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Really terrible place. Pay me also I won't go there.
Good thing is they are near mexico and mexico govt is kind to take them in as they escape the crime and squalor...horrid living conditions.

Mexico safe place ah?       Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Yr house is the safest place on earth. Why you never thank pee ah pee? Still complain so much?

(17-02-2024, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Really terrible place. Pay me also I won't go there.

Sure or not? Pay you a million and free you a few hot chicas you also won't go??

I think it's commendable that the Mexican government is open to taking in those seeking refuge from hardship, but there's a lot to think about when it comes to cultural differences, job opportunities, and access to essential services.

If anyone's considering such a move, I'd suggest doing thorough research and perhaps even reaching out to expat communities for firsthand insights. And if you're curious about what Mexico has to offer beyond its reputation, cozumelmexico.net is a fantastic resource for discovering hidden gems and local tips.