USA won the International Math Olympiad 2024

4 Chinese, 1 Indian, and a Jew.

[Image: IMG-20240721-WA0008.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240721-WA0007.jpg]

[Image: 20240721-163359.png]

They were given 9 hours to solve these 6 questions.

#1 took me half an hour to solve. The answer is alpha = all the even integers 2, 4, 6, 8, .....

Actually #1 is quite easy and can be done in 5 mins

And 4 of the Americans are ethnically Chinese. 🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Generally angmoh's maths very bad, but fortunately they hv smart immigrants like these.

.4 girls in the team

"Representing Australia in the 2024 International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) will be:
William Cheah.
Amber Li.
Laura Nan.
Alex Qiu.
Cloris Xu.
Iris Xu.
https://www.cantorsparadise.com › ...
Girls Make History in 2024 Math Olympiad Team - Cantor's Paradise"
https://www.google.com/search?q=australi...mpaid+team&oq=australia+Math+olympaid+team&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQABgNGIAEMg0IAhAAGIYDGIAEGIoFMgoIAxAAGIAEGKIEMgoIBBAAGIAEGKIEMgoIBRAAGIAEGKIE0gEJMTUxNThqMGo0qAIOsAIB&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Representing%20Australia%20in,Team%20%2D%20Cantor%27s%20Paradise

Math olympiad they have talented Chinese.
For silicon valley ceos they hire talented Indians.
For atheletes they have African Americans and swimming European Americans. Jews for Noble Prizes.

For president they have an Indian American....after one generation can go from new immigrant to VP then maybe president.

Shows that the country is a real melting pot of people from all over the world.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

There is Chinese maths talent everywhere even their ITE student can beat students from MIT, Stanford and Cambridge.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.