USD hits high against Yuan as China de-dollarisation to backfire...

De-dollarisation is not so simple as close to $30 Trillion in debt is denominated in USD. As interest rate has risen the demand for USD has risen to service this rising debt.

Unfortunately developing countries attempting to break from the US dollar are those with highest debt like Argentina, Brazil etc and they need US$ to service their debt.

What is happening is they are taking advantage of China's dedollarisation efforts to dump their weak currencies that nobody wants in exchange for Yuan. They then selloff the Yuan to get USD to service their debts.

While the media entertain us with dramatic dedollarisation stories , the forex market tells us what is really going on. Even as USD falls against Yen and Euros, it is rising fast against Yuan. The reason is Yen and Euros are also major currencies use for debt financing.
[Image: M4DqvGI.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The dollar is king and will remain king. Unless it disintegrates and no longer United states

It is worth trying. The linkage to usd, the more effects to usd and interest rate turbulence to local currency.

This project should not be seen as sabotaging USA. More for national and local economic interest.

Smile

(25-04-2023, 06:13 PM)red3 Wrote:  The dollar is king and will remain king. Unless it disintegrates and no longer United states

By design since WW2, they took over the pound. 
But that time must countries do not owe that much money in pounds....now USD denominated debt is crazy high...countries de dollarising actually are at risk of not keeping enough USD for their own corporations to service debt in USD.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-04-2023, 06:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  It is worth trying. The linkage to usd, the more effects to usd and interest rate turbulence to local currency.

This project should not be seen as sabotaging USA. More for national and local economic interest.

I am just stating the facts anyway because of much misinformation.

To dedollarise countries need to have discipline to clean  up ots finances before they happily talk dedollarisation.

Singapore dollar for example appreciated against USD over last 50yrs. But Singapore is a tiny country and  SGD canmot be a reserve currency...our corporations can borrow in SGD due to its strength lenders happily lend in SGD.

Malaysian corporations when they tap the international markets lender's want to be paid in USD not ringgit.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Dead cat bounce.

SgBuffett still sleeping.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...ons-2023-4

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: IMG-5556.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-04-2023, 06:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am just stating the facts anyway because of much misinformation.

To dedollarise countries need to have discipline to clean  up ots finances before they happily talk dedollarisation.

Singapore dollar for example appreciated against USD over last 50yrs. But Singapore is a tiny country and  SGD canmot be a reserve currency...our corporations can borrow in SGD due to its strength lenders happily lend in SGD.

Malaysian corporations when they tap the international markets lender's want to be paid in USD not ringgit.

Please do not think dedollarize is clear out, no. Just reduce..

Smile

USD hits high against Yuan.....??? 

Sounds so scary!  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20230425-184134-com-google-an...270975.jpg]

Banks will continue to fail.......fedPAY
Russia and China no have like going DatWAY
ya it is uncomfortable
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

If it is with SGD, it will be nice.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-25-at-19-57-01-US-Dol...ge-and.png]

Exposing dedollarisation propaganda and understanding what is really happening....

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-25-at-20-09-29-US-and...lack-s.png]

(25-04-2023, 06:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: IMG-5556.jpg]

That is precisely why Gold price will not go up, it will be impossible to peg a currency with Gold if it's value keep going up

Didn't they teach these Central Banks such basics in school? What a bunch of fools at the centrals!

(25-04-2023, 06:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  By design since WW2, they took over the pound. 
But that time must countries do not owe that much money in pounds....now USD denominated debt is crazy high...countries de dollarising actually are at risk of not keeping enough USD for their own corporations to service debt in USD.

All these are just paper backed by nothing

Previously USD to SGD: 1.45/ 1.44 to 1.33. Now 1.34. Why gone case? It is related to the Middle East Economy. RMB, like other alternative currencies, are becoming widely available. It is not just the main driver, the Petro$. Last time, the US used to design their cities. Now, they created their own. Russia is supposed to take over what the US gives up. But the former is sanctioned by the West.

The USD is difficult to replace, except that the US congress likes to play with roulette with the US debt ceiling. Sooner or later, either Republicans or Dems will carry a game too far and the US defaults. Then hongkan liao.

IMF can only issues SDR special drawing rights ie the Rights to borrow
back by newly printed USD now quarantined meaning Banks will fail and move into ....fedPAY
new networks new ledgers....NWO.

IMF is a Bookkeeper
the newly if ok will be allotted on a quota basis on the rule based hegemony US corporation set of rules.
Gold on the other is Money meaning u drop i take u cannot report ahSir.
NB US corporation was challenged on her external debts and failed to pay meaning pokkai-ed on January

why newly printed US corporation Dola cannot be used in the IMF back to back?
POKKAI_ed on January 31st mostly likely interests not paid.
now quarantined
only way out for US is to bankcrupt Banks and move them into fedPAY
new networks new ledgers new rules
How abt ur payLah payNow payLater.....danger of bail-in as banks matching to the music coming from fedPay.
at the end u meet your master
sotong
with this sotong singlion ends his sing along session

De-dollarisation or not, it's clear that US is in decline. Their infrastructure can't keep up, and living there is no longer safe. Wealth is controlled in the hands of a very small number of people. They're not competitive hence need to put sanctions against those countries that have a chance at toppling them.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

during the malee as can b seen with a weakening yuan and Gold
China has carted Home 6000tonne of Gold not kimchua

(25-04-2023, 06:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  USD hits high against Yuan.....??? 

Sounds so scary!  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20230425-184134-com-google-an...270975.jpg]

Why scary when now 1 USD = 6.9 RMB when last Nov 2022, it was 7.3 RMB?   

Now it is not as high as last Nov.

(25-04-2023, 09:26 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Why scary when now 1 USD = 6.9 RMB when last Nov 2022, it was 7.3 RMB?   

Now it is not as high as last Nov.

Sgbutt trying to frighten people?  Thinking

(25-04-2023, 08:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  That is precisely why Gold price will not go up, it will be impossible to peg a currency with Gold if it's value keep going up

Didn't they teach these Central Banks such basics in school? What a bunch of fools at the centrals!

I think you have been brainwashed by current Fed.
Current Fed has not performed its job properly
It has failed its initial objective.

Gold standard is the standard that create real growth due to its stable currency after pegging.

[Image: IMG-5558.jpg]

Yuan continues to weaken ....

[Image: NaKOdoi.jpg]

(25-04-2023, 09:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I think you have been brainwashed by current Fed.
Current Fed has not performed its job properly
It has failed its initial objective.

Gold standard is the standard that create real growth due to its stable currency after pegging.

You are so naive

The reason USA depegged from Gold is because the real economy does not work and cannot work based on a non-fractional

To go back to Gold standard is against the laws of entropy, once undone, it can never be put back together again

(25-04-2023, 09:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbutt trying to frighten people?  Thinking

Another round of efforts to collapse china?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post