Ubi BTO Upper Floor Space Appears To Have Walls Removed,

Ubi BTO Upper Floor Space Appears To Have Walls Removed, Speculations About Its Purpose Arise 😮

A photo of a BTO space in Ubi with its walls seemingly removed went viral as people wondered if it's an illegal modification or a common area for public use.

👉 https://tsl.to/ubibto

@mustsharenews

cannot meh? got break HDB rules?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

it is for the sex furnitures to be hoist in thru those widen holes

those one piece furnitures cannot fit thru the elevator door and the front door

[Image: CDR-Dungeon-IMG_8837.jpg]

those sex furniture made in xinjinag force labor rape camp
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(11-03-2023, 06:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  cannot meh? got break HDB rules?

It is perfectly all right to remove a non-load bearing wall, cos it not a structural wall............. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(11-03-2023, 06:28 PM)debono Wrote:  It is perfectly all right to remove a non-load bearing wall, cos it not a structural wall............. Big Grin

I posted that video here before , is about one Taiwanese couple bought a Resale HDB flat.
they hack off the windows make it an open space.

preparing for heli landing.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(11-03-2023, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I posted that video here before , is about one Taiwanese couple bought a Resale HDB flat.
they hack off the windows make it an open space.

This want is BTO not resale

Hacking wall:

1. Need PE approval 
2. Need HDB permit 

For renovations.
Not say I want to hack this and want to hack that can any how hack

(11-03-2023, 06:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hacking wall:

1. Need PE approval 
2. Need HDB permit 

For renovations.
Not say I want to hack this and want to hack that can any how hack

wall can hack but of course " some structure cannot " is the pillar firm the building one.

If makes sense to do the walls this way, and put on glass planels. Lighter weight and cheaper to build

(11-03-2023, 07:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If makes sense to do the walls this way, and put on glass planels. Lighter weight and cheaper to build

walls confirm can hack , what i preferring the living room wall, bedroom wall which is inner inside the flat

but the photo is preferring the outer side. Whereby Only this unit literally go hack off the wall which is the " Main surface of the BTO Flat.

another side is kitchen areas + toilet walls. " which break HDB rules and regulations.

(11-03-2023, 07:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  walls confirm can hack , what i preferring the living room wall, bedroom wall which is inner inside the flat

but the photo is preferring the outer side. Whereby Only this unit literally go hack off the wall which is the " Main surface of the BTO Flat.

another side is kitchen areas + toilet walls. " which break HDB rules and regulations.

Toilets walls cannot be hacked off........ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post