Udemy Course : How to spot 100x stocks for $19.95

Course is on discount now,
the course is given by lucas kingsley but when i click the intro feller sound S' porean.

in my investing journey had many 2baggers 3baggers ..just two 8x to 10x baggers but never 100x
could be my long term investment journey is still short.

https://www.udemy.com/course/value-inves...r-success/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if he can spot 100x baggers still needs to sell courses at 19.95?.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

the mystery investor he talks about is likely the great Peter Thiel who turned 2k in his IR8A to $5B...ir8a is like cpfis or srs but without restrictions.

the course instructor is Lucas Kingsley Lim ...a singaporean.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-pe...1624551401

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-02-2022, 05:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if he can spot 100x baggers still needs to sell courses at 19.95?.

plse go though intro carefully he said he identified the characteristics of companies that became 100x...it does not mean a company with those characteristics is 100x...

Don’t blame koyok sellers sooooo many ah gong nowadays wiling buyers and sellers

(05-02-2022, 05:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  plse go though intro carefully he said he identified the characteristics of companies that became 100x...it does not mean a company with those characteristics is 100x...

how is that useful to anyone, if you duno which are going to be 100x?

All this happened because of amdk opening the can of worms  Opasnie-1

(05-02-2022, 05:40 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  All this happened because of amdk opening the can of worms  Opasnie-1

All ah gongs thinking can make easier $$$  crying

it's like telling ppl gd cars got 4 wheels, but not all with 4 wheels are gd car. still need to pay $19 for the course?

(05-02-2022, 05:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  how is that useful to anyone, if you duno which are going to be 100x?

its in the odds...if you have 20% chance to make 100x...it can change your life.

this young man picked 5 stocks all can go to zero but he also has a decent chance for 100x for one of them...
nothing ventured nothing gain.

you want to be sure zero risk ...CPF is best.

jonathan ang 5 stocks can be 100x or go to 0....i would say he picked them well....if you r young why not..

(05-02-2022, 05:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  its in the odds...if you have 20% chance to make 100x...it can change your life.

this young man picked 5 stocks all can go to zero but he also has a decent chance for 100x for one of them...
nothing ventured nothing gain.

you want to be sure zero risk ...CPF is best.

jonathan ang 5 stocks can be 100x or go to 0....i would say he picked them well....if you r young why not..

There are 2 possibilities of hitting 100x..

1 is like Forrest Grump when he invested in some kind of "fruit company" and hold till now

2 is like the crazy market we seem last 2 years, where companies like gamestop and AMC shoot thru the roof for no fundamental reason..

1st case, you must have conviction in the company' story to stay long term. 2nd case, you must know buy at right time and even more importantly, sell at right time.. How much of us get this kind of opportunity?? Maybe 0.01%..

Oh ya, missed out 1 more possibility.. If you managed to mine crypto in 1990s and hold until 2021, possible also.. This path maybe easier to hit, since after bitcoins, we have NFTs.. Who know what we might have after NFTs..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(06-02-2022, 12:42 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There are 2 possibilities of hitting 100x..

1 is like Forrest Grump when he invested in some kind of "fruit company" and hold till now

2 is like the crazy market we seem last 2 years, where companies like gamestop and AMC shoot thru the roof for no fundamental reason..

1st case, you must have conviction in the company' story to stay long term. 2nd case, you must know buy at right time and even more importantly, sell at right time.. How much of us get this kind of opportunity?? Maybe 0.01%..

Oh ya, missed out 1 more possibility.. If you managed to mine crypto in 1990s and hold until 2021, possible also.. This path maybe easier to hit, since after bitcoins, we have NFTs.. Who know what we might have after NFTs..
100x is just an aspiration. 

100x exists and sometimes in front of us. It just takes time and patience. You mentioned Apple. 100x takes 15-30yrs in many cases and most investors sell before 10x.

Nike is also a 100x stock. I found out from the day I bought my first Nike until now 20x.

There are people who say "cannot be" ..."Will never find"...its like telling yourself "I can never succeed".  ..without trying.

Is it so darn difficult ? Fortune favors those who try.

Wasn't Nike known to us...all along. One could have bought it 30yrs ago for 65X ....and 20yrs ago for 20X...when did you own your first pair of Nike?

[Image: QbcRzFb.jpg]

If you are jn your 50s, you started work 25-30 yrs ago. If you ask yourself 2 questions you would become very rich.

1. Who is the greatest investor today?
2. How do I invest with him?

25-30yrs ago already have books written calling Buffett greatest investor. His Berkshire stock was available for investing. Had one asked 2 qns and acted on it. This is how much you made.

A person age 55 today would have started work in 1990...and 60x his salary had he purchased Berkshire.

[Image: ghlw6aJ.jpg]

Buffett will likely not be with us 10yrs from now so it is too late. But it was not too late in 1990s for many who started their journey....but did they try? Many just hobbled along..

Who is the next Buffett and fund can be easily bought?  I asked myself this question 3 yrs ago and came upon this guy called Bill Ackman. He may or may not be as good as Buffett...but he does the work and has good intuition..to date my investment with his rose +140% in 3 yrs.

All I can say is "give yourself a good chance"

Don't say impossible. Try. There is really not that much to lose for poor people like us.

One characteristics of multi baggers is internationalisation. They can replicate their business model country after country to expand their franchise. I identified one. A very simple one...something we all know today ...Jollibee. it does not only appeal to Filipino diaspora it has universal appeal and has just started internationalisation journey.

My conclusion after glancing through the posts here is hitting a first price big sweep ticket could be better odds than using Udemy to spot 100x......... .. Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

What stocks he said leh....we don't blame him for lossing lah unlike Econ Health that guy...

(06-02-2022, 06:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  100x is just an aspiration. 

100x exists and sometimes in front of us. It just takes time and patience. You mentioned Apple. 100x takes 15-30yrs in many cases and most investors sell before 10x.

Nike is also a 100x stock. I found out from the day I bought my first Nike until now 20x.

There are people who say "cannot be" ..."Will never find"...its like telling yourself "I can never succeed".  ..without trying.

Wasn't Nike known to us...all along. One could have bought it 30yrs ago for 65X ....and 20yrs ago for 20X...when did you own your first pair of Nike?

If you are jn your 50s, you started work 25-30 yrs ago. If you ask yourself 2 questions you would become very rich.

25-30yrs ago already have books written calling Buffett greatest investor. His Berkshire stock was available for investing. Had one asked 2 qns and acted on it. This is how much you made.

A person age 55 today would have started work in 1990...and 60x his salary had he purchased Berkshire.

Buffett will likely not be with us 10yrs from now so it is too late. But it was not too late in 1990s for many who started their journey....but did they try? Many just hobbled along..

Who is the next Buffett and fund can be easily bought?  I asked myself this question 3 yrs ago and came upon this guy called Bill Ackman. He may or may not be as good as Buffett...but he does the work and has good intuition..to date my investment with his rose +140% in 3 yrs.

Don't say impossible. Try. There is really not that much to lose for poor people like us.

One characteristics of multi baggers is internationalisation. They can replicate their business model country after country to expand their franchise. I identified one. A very simple one...something we all know today ...Jollibee. it does not only appeal to Filipino diaspora it has universal appeal and has just started internationalisation journey.

U poor meh? Who is it that keeps bragging that he got lots of multi bagger stocks? 2x, 5x 10x? If u can multiply your money so many times, u would definitely be a millionaire by now right?  Laughing

(06-02-2022, 07:51 AM)winbig Wrote:  U poor meh? Who is it that keeps bragging that he got lots of multi bagger stocks? 2x, 5x 10x? If u can multiply your money so many times, u would definitely be a millionaire by now right?  Laughing

I am poor and will remain poor.

(06-02-2022, 06:38 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  My conclusion after glancing through the posts here is hitting a first price big sweep ticket could be better odds than using Udemy to spot 100x......... .. Rolleyes

You mean buying Apple when they launch first iPhone and buying Nike stock when you first wore their shoes is so difficult it's like winning lottery?

I think what makes it difficult is people's mindset not to try...that is the biggest barrier to overcome.

When you want to win without trying it's harder than winning lottery.

(06-02-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am poor and will remain poor.

U got so many multi bagger stocks. Why are u still poor?

(06-02-2022, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean buying Apple when they launch first iPhone and buying Nike stock when you first wore their shoes is so difficult it's like winning lottery?

I think what makes it difficult is people's mindset not to try...that is the biggest barrier to overcome.

When you want to win without trying it's harder than winning lottery.
Buying Apple and Nike was how many years apart to get such 100x? You know big sweep gives a first prize every month. So which one gives the odds better?........... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-02-2022, 09:02 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Buying Apple and Nike was how many years apart to get such 100x? You know big sweep gives a first prize every month. So which one gives the odds better?........... Thinking

You think carefully before about this question?

(05-02-2022, 05:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Course is on discount now,
the course is given by lucas kingsley but when i click the intro feller sound S' porean.

in my investing journey had many 2baggers 3baggers ..just two 8x to 10x baggers but never 100x
could be my long term investment journey is still short.

https://www.udemy.com/course/value-inves...r-success/

look at name of the course....................Udemy = You, Dummy..................... Big Grin

$19.95 so expensive..................got discount for Pioneer Generation ? Laughing

if go for Family Pack - got discount ? Rotfl

(06-02-2022, 10:10 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  look at name of the course....................Udemy = You, Dummy..................... Big Grin

$19.95 so expensive..................got discount for Pioneer Generation ? Laughing

if go for Family Pack - got discount ? Rotfl

It's good you think it is expensive....yes there is a good one free.

It's never about the course...we already have all that is needed to do it. It's about mindset.

People use Apple product but never think of buying Apple stock. People wear Nike shoes for 30yrs but never think of investing in Nike. People leaen about Warren Buffet yes ago but never bother to put money in Berkshire...for multi baggee gains.

Tell me are they shirt of knowledge? I don't think so. They cannot break out of the mindset and self barrier that is the problem.

Even Sheng Siong is a multibagger ...but many miss it and continue to miss it...

(06-02-2022, 10:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's good you think it is expensive....yes there is a good one free.

It's never about the course...we already have all that is needed to do it. It's about mindset.

People use Apple product but never think of buying Apple stock. People wear Nike shoes for 30yrs but never think of investing in Nike. People leaen about Warren Buffet yes ago but never bother to put money in Berkshire...for multi baggee gains.

Tell me are they shirt of knowledge? I don't think so. They cannot break out of the mindset and self barrier that is the problem.

Even Sheng Siong is a multibagger ...but many miss it and continue to miss it...

U heard of crypto currency, did u buy any? Laughing

Aiya share share what stock to buy ? SMM or SCI or Wilmar India IPO or Rex Int oil price $92 or SPH RTO price ?

(06-02-2022, 06:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  100x is just an aspiration. 

The question here is whether you bought the right stock that survive till the end and grow.. 30 years ago, other than Nike, you have other brands like Reebok, Adidas, Converse, Umbro and more.. If you buy the others, you don't get that 30-100x return, or the brand totally disappear after 30 years.

As for Jollibee, the Filipino working population in Singapore help it at the beginning.. Meanwhile, the so call market leader, KFC, standard has been dropping, and thus there is a market for good fried chicken.. I am not too sure how successful will Jollibee be in Malaysia and Thailand, since the KFC standard there are much better.

Agreed that don't try never know.. For a 'quicker' but more risky route, I will go for the next crypto/NFTs etc.. Go up fast, but must remember to exit before it crash one day..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

i found the author website ..he appear very knowledgeable with 15 yrs experience and study.
he has written many books and analysis.

looks like serious guy.

his Udemy course has 3000 subscribed he made 50k on the course. probably peanuts for him.

you can read his writings here...quite good.

https://theholyfinancier.com/blog/

(06-02-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  i found the author website ..he appear very knowledgeable with 15 yrs experience and study.
he has written many books and analysis.

looks like serious guy.

his Udemy course has 3000 subscribed he made 50k on the course. probably peanuts for him.

you can read his writings here...quite good.

https://theholyfinancier.com/blog/

this lucas kingsley is does solid analysis.
one example is this obscure forgotten sgx stock...he bought at 18 cts less than one yr its delisted @27cts.

i like his ability to dig out data and apply analysis.

https://theholyfinancier.com/sin-ghee-hu...singapore/