Ukraine Inspires Taiwan!Taiwan will stand up Against the CCP!

Opinion | Ukraine has inspired Taiwan. We must stand against authoritarianism. - The Washington Post

Liddat................Ahtiong jialat liao lah........🤣

(26-03-2022, 12:22 PM)kokee Wrote:   台灣抵抗高昂!

外資急撤4800億爆台海警訊 特戰阿忠投書蔡英文誰曝光? 新聞大白話 20220325

TCSS thread by US running dog.

Taiwan fight fight fight.. then the young and pretty Taiwan mm can come Singapore.. Sound familiar?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

no war can be avoided oif there is a nazi invader dictator around.
no one want war but if some one started, taiwan will fight till the end like Ukraine, no fear, no worry, will win like Ukraine with western world behind, US, japan, korea & all the EU, australia & canada, balless can be ignored.
Ukraine land link to russia, russia army is much much more powerful than china, Ukraine can just fight till russia pantless, china & taiwan has a huge sea in between, china can go & fly kite, probably a good chance to liberal ccp china instead.

3.26 【台灣抵抗高昂!】最新民調:如果中共犯台,74%民眾願意為國家抵抗!

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊:保家衛國,士氣高昂,以一當十,眾志成城,驅逐侵略者,指日可待

(26-03-2022, 12:57 PM)kokee Wrote:  no war can be avoided oif there is a nazi invader dictator around.
no one want war but if some one started, taiwan will fight till the end like Ukraine, no fear, no worry, will win like Ukraine with western world behind, US, japan, korea & all the EU, australia & canada, balless can be ignored.
Ukraine land link to russia, russia army is much much more powerful than china, Ukraine can just fight till russia pantless, china & taiwan has a huge sea in between, china can go & fly kite, probably a good chance to liberal ccp china instead.

3.26 【台灣抵抗高昂!】最新民調:如果中共犯台,74%民眾願意為國家抵抗!

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊:保家衛國,士氣高昂,以一當十,眾志成城,驅逐侵略者,指日可待

Right.. if the one being invaded is rule by a dictator, it is ok for the country to be invaded.. if the one invading is rule by dictator, it is not ok for that country to start a war.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

No one can overcome destiny...if destined to happen , it will happen..
Numerologists already predicted ucrane war will lead to WW3 by adding all the nos of the dates ww1, ww2 started.
All have the same number 68..68,..68...devil's number...scary.

Ukraine is totally different from Taiwan.  The Soviet Union under Russia's rulers helped to build up Ukraine until the day they separated.  Hence, Ukraine has a lot of Russians who have not a necessary rooted family in Russia and also believe most of them are Russian citizens

Those Chinese who landed in Taiwan are those people deserted by CCP when CCP took over China from Guo Min Dang.  These people were mainly rich landlords or families of war-lords who hoped one day can retake China from the CCP.  Don't think these people would want anything to do with CCP.  It will be a very fat hope of CCP thinking of taking over and ruling the Taiwanese people.  The only way workable if for the Chinese to get stronger and get rid of CC{'s image.  They have almost made it until Xi took over the regime.  The Taiwanese must be saying to themselves, "Heng Ah" !!!!

(26-03-2022, 12:14 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  ..

MOST IMPORTANT, u lionkingch55will help Taiwan ?

Rotfl Tok cok sing song play guitar.... can lah. Clapping

Smile

everyday we'll see postings of tw soldiers defeating ahtiong, ah xi considers surrendering and 割地赔款

(26-03-2022, 01:26 PM)revealer Wrote:  Ukraine is totally different from Taiwan.  The Soviet Union under Russia's rulers helped to build up Ukraine until the day they separated.  Hence, Ukraine has a lot of Russians who have not a necessary rooted family in Russia and also believe most of them are Russian citizens

Those Chinese who landed in Taiwan are those people deserted by CCP when CCP took over China from Guo Min Dang.  These people were mainly rich landlords or families of war-lords who hoped one day can retake China from the CCP.  Don't think these people would want anything to do with CCP.  It will be a very fat hope of CCP thinking of taking over and ruling the Taiwanese people.  The only way workable if for the Chinese to get stronger and get rid of CC{'s image.  They have almost made it until Xi took over the regime.  The Taiwanese must be saying to themselves, "Heng Ah" !!!!

Those who landed in Taiwan are those who helped GMT in the war. So the higher class ones are evacuated to Taiwan.

These are not just rich families or warlords, but also got highly educated folks, professional who later help in developing Taiwan to where it is now.

Taiwan may not want to go back to China, but taiwan got no choice. Taiwan constitution still claim rights over China lands, but Taiwan govt cannot scrap it coz it will mean war.

So until the day China is no longer interested to take back taiwan, which I think will never happen, if not Taiwan will be under constant stress.

(26-03-2022, 04:24 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is super

俄罗斯进攻乌克兰后至今,依然相信美国的台湾人数减少600万;有战前65%下降到34%,但是有一点超级奇怪

(26-03-2022, 04:41 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is 

(26-03-2022, 12:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  3.26 【台灣抵抗高昂!】

Don't bluff lah!

兩岸若開戰你願意上戰場嗎? 台灣年輕人:不想要打仗!我想活著 |中天朋友圈 @中天新聞 @寒國人

羊狗奴才们要尽一点力,空喊口号有什么鸟用呢?

https://youtu.be/TxwiCEqNmQc

(26-03-2022, 01:26 PM)revealer Wrote:  Ukraine is totally different from Taiwan.  The Soviet Union under Russia's rulers helped to build up Ukraine until the day they separated.  Hence, Ukraine has a lot of Russians who have not a necessary rooted family in Russia and also believe most of them are Russian citizens

Taiwan was under the rule of Qing Dynasty and Liu Mingchuan defeated the French invasion of Taiwan.

[Image: 2-B519-F24-B65-F-4-ADA-826-F-CA0557436-BF2.jpg]

[Image: 94-EFD44-D-8665-48-FC-8-D50-2-C88-F109-B426.png]

[Image: 94-D23816-B1-B5-4-BFF-8-D74-0203-A52-CD41-D.jpg]

[Image: 7-ED8-FAC6-2096-4250-8111-B1-DE4-D314-B60.jpg]

[Image: A0949-ABE-BEC6-4-A41-B172-41074-C6-D8212.jpg]

English Tsai: Taiwan is NOT Ukraine!

(26-03-2022, 05:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan was under the rule of Qing Dynasty and Liu Mingchuan defeated the French invasion of Taiwan.

[Image: 2-B519-F24-B65-F-4-ADA-826-F-CA0557436-BF2.jpg]

[Image: 94-EFD44-D-8665-48-FC-8-D50-2-C88-F109-B426.png]

Taiwan was also ruled by the Japanese. So Taiwan belong to Japan?

(26-03-2022, 06:13 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Taiwan was also ruled by the Japanese. So Taiwan belong to Japan?

So are so ill-informed about the agreements signed at the end of WW2? 

Did your beloved Japenis win the war?  Rotfl

(26-03-2022, 06:13 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Taiwan was also ruled by the Japanese. So Taiwan belong to Japan?

Taiwanese always say China has never ruled Taiwan, full of BS, Japan took Taiwan from Qing after China lost the war and Japanese had killed thousands of Taiwanese and chopped off their heads for display. Idiot like you still think Taiwan belongs to Japan, Taiwanese were 2nd class citizens during Japanese occupation, schools must learn Japanese and people must adopt Japanese family names. In recent years, Taiwanese who worked in Japan left and complained they were discriminated in Japan. To Japanese Chinese / Taiwanese are lower class race, will not be respected and treated equally.

(26-03-2022, 06:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwanese always say China has never ruled Taiwan, full of BS, Japan took Taiwan from Qing after China lost the war and Japanese had killed thousands of Taiwanese and chopped off their heads for display. Idiot like you still think Taiwan belongs to Japan, Taiwanese were 2nd class citizens during Japanese occupation, schools must learn Japanese and people must adopt Japanese family names. In recent year, Taiwanese who worked in Japan left and complained they were discriminated in Japan. To Japanese Chinese / Taiwanese are lower class race, will not be respected and treated equally.

[Image: C3-E89293-8-B3-F-459-A-AC88-65-CFD5062-FA6.jpg]

[Image: 20-BBFCB9-99-C8-4-F51-BD58-32-CD609-DB513.jpg]

Taiwanese regard the U.S. as Daddy and Japan as mummy, however Japanese dunt think the same way, Taiwanese are still mistreated in Japan. To them Taiwanese are still 支那人。

Sad to say a lot of Taiwanese believe that way. They believe their Japan is their master, but forgot China is their master for a longer time.. identity crisis..

(26-03-2022, 04:41 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is super scared of sanction, ccp will be gone forever if western world sanction china, xi knows well, hair turn white overnight.
russia also furious if china really jump ship, china forever scared of russia in communist world, also china military mainly rely on russia.
Ukraine without US & NATO, occupy by russia few weeks ago, same to taiwan, whole world will behind taiwan if china act stupid. With ukraine war, china know already impossible to attack taiwan anymore in next 50-100 yrs.
that will not stop russia or western world attack china, after russia surrender if NATO & US attack.

美極盡一切打趴俄…「下一戰」中國!? 林:習皮皮挫急打電話「拉幫結派」!

china is totally lost & scared now, real panic, all in a mess, do not know what to do.
china super worry of sanction, try hard to lick US & western world, support Ukraine.
China super scared of russia in their blood, they plan together if betray russia, russia will attack them.
so kena F by both side like dog now, all the foreign affair, anyhow bark now not to offend anyone, real balless, LOL LOL.
In short, they are hooligan but cannot fight, can only use mouth, now who F care of them.

習近平一夜白頭!秦剛急稱中俄合作「有底線」。俄羅斯官方媒體指控中共拿美國370萬美元研究蝙蝠。

(26-03-2022, 06:32 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is totally lost & scared now, real panic, all in a mess, do not know what to do.
(26-03-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is totally lost & scared now,

Scared of you ah?

[Image: 6-EDEDE13-28-A5-4893-813-F-025-BC7-BE6-FD3.png]