Ukraine President Zelenskyy arrives in Singapore for Shangri-La

Ukraine President Zelenskyy arrives in Singapore for Shangri-La Dialogue, will meet PM Wong

He is expected to rally support for the conflict in his country.

👉 https://tsl.to/zelenskyysingapore

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

He think he’s like the boss of FB ah? Wear Tshirt.

These are the reasons for Putin to start the Ukraine war

Quote:Putin espoused irredentist views challenging Ukraine's right to exist, and ... claimed that Ukraine was governed by neo-Nazis persecuting the Russian minority. He said his goal was to "demilitarise and denazify"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_in...of_Ukraine

Welcome zelenaky! Tongue

Our war hero lololololol... Tongue

Welcome everywhere.... Tongue

Cannot surrender cannot surrender... Tongue

Slave a Ukrainian! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Zelensky hv becomes a super star around the world, for his strong perseverance in fighting against Putin.

Spore is a democratic country. Zelensky refuse to step down after his term is up. Hmmm does it mean we are similar to Zelensky in many ways 🤔
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(02-06-2024, 02:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore is a democratic country. Zelensky refuse to step down after his term is up. Hmmm does it mean we are similar to Zelensky in many ways 🤔
Spore a democratic country? You think so? What a beautiful statement. Really makes my toes laugh.

(02-06-2024, 02:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Spore a democratic country? You think so? What a beautiful statement. Really makes my toes laugh.

Well at least when the term is up and election is held. Zelensky is refuse to step down and hold new election. A clear sign of dictatorship. Ours is similar but at least got elections to show the world we are democratic.

(02-06-2024, 03:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  Well at least when the term is up and election is held. Zelensky is refuse to step down and hold new election. A clear sign of dictatorship. Ours is similar but at least got elections to show the world we are democratic.
Show the world we are democratic? You said so. But, the world don’t think likewise like you. It is a sad story we are not invited to the World Democratic Summit.

(02-06-2024, 02:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Spore a democratic country? You think so? What a beautiful statement. Really makes my toes laugh.

If it's not, your Pritam will not be facing charges. Why? He won't be in Parliament in the first place. The whole of WP won't even exist.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 03:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  Well at least when the term is up and election is held. Zelensky is refuse to step down and hold new election. A clear sign of dictatorship. Ours is similar but at least got elections to show the world we are democratic.

Ukraine is at war fighting for its dear life. 

Likewise PM Lee delayed his own retirement because we were at war albeit with the COVID virus.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Update and debrief by AIA.
https://youtu.be/gk7D_TliAuE

(02-06-2024, 10:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Ukraine President Zelenskyy arrives in Singapore for Shangri-La Dialogue, will meet PM Wong

He is expected to rally support for the conflict in his country.

👉 https://tsl.to/zelenskyysingapore

@mustsharenews

Welcome lah! Big Grin  Clapping

(02-06-2024, 10:21 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  He think he’s like the boss of FB ah? Wear Tshirt.

Only Tshirt go everywhere lah! Big Grin

Singapore is a democratic country lah! Big Grin You're not a Singaporean meh? Thinking "We, the citizens of Singapore...to build a democratic society..."

(02-06-2024, 04:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore is a democratic country lah! Big Grin You're not a Singaporean meh? Thinking "We, the citizens of Singapore...to build a democratic society..."
Is just like saying something and doing another thing. Pappies are well known for this and it is not surprising.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

有勇无谋...

(02-06-2024, 04:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Is just like saying something and doing another thing. Pappies are well known for this and it is not surprising.

So you oppose PAP lah! Big Grin

(02-06-2024, 05:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So you oppose PAP lah! Big Grin
To be honest. Answer is a big YES. When I see so many cecas and FTs, pappies lost support from me. That tann xi ling failed to answer questions claiming it is secret. Not revealing is paramount to a lie.

(02-06-2024, 03:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ukraine is at war fighting for its dear life. 

Likewise PM Lee delayed his own retirement because we were at war albeit with the COVID virus.

That does not excuse him from not stepping down. If memorandum is held again I am quite sure the Ukrainian won't vote him as too many families have lost their fathers and sons. So he is smart be a dictator instead. And we know the outcome of most dictators matter of time.

(02-06-2024, 04:55 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  ćś‰ĺ‹‡ć— č°‹...

有勇,有谋。。财害命 Rolleyes

(02-06-2024, 08:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  That does not excuse him from not stepping down. If memorandum is held again I am quite sure the Ukrainian won't vote him as too many families have lost their fathers and sons. So he is smart be a dictator instead. And we know the outcome of most dictators matter of time.
You shd go and teach Putin a lesson. Tell him that to invade a sovereign country is not so simple as A,B and C. Ukraine hv NATO and West standby them.

(02-06-2024, 08:58 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd go and teach Putin a lesson. Tell him that to invade a sovereign country is not so simple as A,B and C. Ukraine hv NATO and West standby them.

Are u European ?

Smile

(02-06-2024, 08:58 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd go and teach Putin a lesson. Tell him that to invade a sovereign country is not so simple as A,B and C. Ukraine hv NATO and West standby them.

In case I never follow the latest NATO reject Ukraine to join them. So there you have it.

(02-06-2024, 10:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Are u European ?

Assmericunt cronies maybe England France etc

(02-06-2024, 11:46 PM)sgh Wrote:  Assmericunt cronies maybe England France etc

[Image: IMG-2135.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2137.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2139.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2138.jpg]

(03-06-2024, 12:10 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2135.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2137.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2139.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2138.jpg]

need some advice if can donate all our expired mRNA vax to ukraine to make them STRONK by unleasing the mRNA capabilities to prevent them from dying from covid black tongue and white lung variants! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

confirmed came here and asked PM Wong "can jionk few hundred millions to sarport Ukrane efforts? *wink*"

Smile

(02-06-2024, 01:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Zelensky hv becomes a super star around the world, for his strong perseverance in fighting against Putin.

U never go ShangriLa take pics and ask for his autograph?

How come u never go and help Ukraine?