Ukraine 'Ready' To Give Up Crimea, Says Zelensky Advisor

https://newsnadzis.pl/ukraine-ready-to-g...y-advisor/

What he mean give up Crimea? Crimea was never theirs in the first place

If the gerl rejects you, you sud just walk away, dun insist
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(06-04-2023, 02:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What he mean give up Crimea? Crimea was never theirs in the first place

If the gerl rejects you, you sud just walk away, dun insist

From what I read Crimea majority are Russian speakers so their ties to Russia is more closer than to Ukraine. Before Russian special ops, Russian speaking Ukrainian in Crimea seem to be persecuted or suffer under unfair policies which is why internal war broke out. Those rebels fighting the Ukrainian army are supported by Russia I guess. Now with Russia officially enter into Ukrainian territory, I guess this issue is to be settled once and for all.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(06-04-2023, 03:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  From what I read Crimea majority are Russian speakers so their ties to Russia is more closer than to Ukraine. Before Russian special ops, Russian speaking Ukrainian in Crimea seem to be persecuted or suffer under unfair policies which is why internal war broke out. Those rebels fighting the Ukrainian army are supported by Russia I guess. Now with Russia officially enter into Ukrainian territory, I guess this issue is to be settled once and for all.

Crimea was given to Ukraine as a gift by a former Soviet leader who was a Ukrainian himself in 1954.

The autonomous republic was dissolved in 1945, and Crimea became an oblast of the Russian SFSR. It was transferred to the Ukrainian SSR in 1954, on the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Pereyaslav.

(06-04-2023, 03:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Crimea was given to Ukraine as a gift by a former Soviet leader who was a Ukrainian himself in 1954.

The autonomous republic was dissolved in 1945, and Crimea became an oblast of the Russian SFSR. It was transferred to the Ukrainian SSR in 1954, on the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Pereyaslav.

So black and white officially is given as a gift correct? Now Russia want it back cannot? Then hoot you until you drop to your knees and say can lor. See whose fist biggest who wins. This is how it works.

(06-04-2023, 03:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  So black and white officially is given as a gift correct? Now Russia want it back cannot? Then hoot you until you drop to your knees and say can lor. See whose fist biggest who wins. This is how it works.

Last time Ukraine is under Soviet Union, big brother Russia gave a small gift to little brother in the same family was ok, but now Ukraine left Soviet Union, Russia wants the gift back, nothing wrong lah.