Ukraine is Putin's miscalculation...

The Russian per capita GDP is lowest jn Europe and below Malaysia.

Poland started below Russia 20yrs ago now has triple Russia per capita GDP.

The reason why Eastern Europeans states break away and join EU is clear.

Most of the money Russia gets is from selling oil and resources to the West. 

For a long time they tolerated Putin and because of mutual benefit traded with Russia..

Once they decide to starve the Russian economy it will deteriorate .

Russian invasion of Ukraine will be a catalyst that brings about real determination to take Putin down.

Putin  has over estimates Russia's strength.its economy is only half the size of  california and he spent a large chunk on weapons.

The West was indecisive in dealing with him giving him leeway for some of his bad behavior....but after they they will be united to oust him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbutt, if SG have u as strategist and think EVERYTHING based on money, SG confirmed 1000000% die.

Smile

https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-...lculation/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-02-2022, 11:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-...lculation/

The deafening silence of EU countries and NATO, and countries in Africa and South 
America and ASEAN already should tell you that Putin calculated it very correctly and you're an abject idiot like PAP MFA
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/why-putins-...alculation

(26-02-2022, 11:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/why-putins-...alculation

I don't see much active objection from the global community, just some whimper from a country like Sinkiepoor, who has nothing else to offer to the world but noises
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

When China went for war with Assmerica in Korean Peninsular, how much was China's GDP?  Thinking

How "advanced" was China's military?  Thinking

(26-02-2022, 11:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I don't see much active objection from the global community, just some whimper from a country like Sinkiepoor, who has nothing else to offer to the world but noises

You are right!

Out of 10 ASEAN countries, only 1 made noise!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(26-02-2022, 11:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I don't see much active objection from the global community, just some whimper from a country like Sinkiepoor, who has nothing else to offer to the world but noises

[Image: A307-B434-C634-46-A4-8-AEF-A0833-CDFA685.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Sgbuffett point may be valid if this this is the first time the west sanction Russia.

But the fact is, Russia has been under sanction for a long time. So what's the big deal to get more sanction?

Want to sell resources, China will buy from Russia, so no big deal. Both benefit from the deal.

The question is can Europe tahan not buying natural gas from Russia.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(26-02-2022, 10:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Russian per capita GDP is lowest jn Europe and below Malaysia.

Poland started below Russia 20yrs ago now has triple Russia per capita GDP.

The reason why Eastern Europeans states break away and join EU is clear.

Most of the money Russia gets is from selling oil and resources to the West. 

For a long time they tolerated Putin and because of mutual benefit traded with Russia..

Once they decide to starve the Russian economy it will deteriorate .

Russian invasion of Ukraine will be a catalyst that brings about real determination to take Putin down.

Putin  has over estimates Russia's strength.its economy is only half the size of  california and he spent a large chunk on weapons.

The West was indecisive in dealing with him giving him leeway for some of his bad behavior....but after they they will be united to oust him.

Does GDP have anything to do with war?  Thinking

Main thrush of Putin is
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-26-23-44-44.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(26-02-2022, 10:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ...but after they they will be united to oust him.

are you sure or just dreaming?