Donald Trump showing 'every sign' in running again for president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJKfPfczbGM

Smile

He is most likely be dominated as presidential candidate for the Republicans in 2924.

Biden is trying his best to block Trump and put him in prison so that he can win the next election.

(18-08-2022, 06:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Biden is trying his best to block Trump and put him in prison so that he can win the next election.

Biden gang no money , they just use Public funds to fix trump but trump got money

If he is ever got voted again, the cowboy show will be very interesting Rotfl

Unfortunately it looks like it's coming true.

Americans are ready to vote for a person who constantly lies, constantly boast about himself, constantly cast doubt and aspersions to undermine the system.

The are ready to do this for the same reason people riot and burn their town down.....basically they have lost faith in the system and distrust it. ...they don't mind electing someone to disrupt it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-08-2022, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Biden gang no money , they just use Public funds to fix trump but trump got money

Trump could win the next election, 69% of republicans support him after FBI searched his house without a reason, Biden said he was not aware of the search, he lied.

This is how WWIII will start

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-08-2022, 06:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately it looks  like it's coming true.

Americans are ready to vote for a person who constantly lies, constantly boast about himself, constantly cast doubt and aspersions to undermine the system.

The are ready to do this for the same reason people riot and burn their town down.....basically they have lost faith in the system and distrust it. ...they don't mind electing someone to disrupt it.

Neither Biden nor Trump is suitable to be the president of the U.S.

(18-08-2022, 06:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Trump could win the next election, 69% of republicans support him after FBI searched his house without a reason, Biden said he was not aware of the search, he lied.

Smile me and my Uncle support Trump.

(18-08-2022, 06:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile me and my Uncle support Trump.

How you and your uncle support Trump? ...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He will run again for the next election
Problem is whether the Americans will vote him back

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-08-2022, 07:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He will run again for the next election
Problem is whether the Americans will vote him back

Unlike in Spore, in the US the election is voted by representatives of different parties in the local district rather than by the people directly.