Ukraine shows that Russia military is overrated at conventional war

They have nuclear and mass weapons which are deadly but cruel. They can still use these.

However 1 month has passed and there is just mounting evidence of low morale, poor planning, incompetence and poor quality platforms and weapons. Whatever few towns they took are now being taken back by Ukranians. Due to supply issues if they don't start scaling down and turning back it will end in disaster.

They have the option of unleashing mass weapons to go for high death rate but if they do that there is no turning back and the consequences later will be crushing.

The Russians had no counter for relatively simple weapons like Stinger missles and javelins which were used successfully.  The Turkish drone left wrecks of vehicles, tanks etc and is  a cheap weapon. The Turkish build it only because US and Europe refused to sell them the high tech drones. Yet this drone with 2 simple infra red guided weapons just did hit after hit....and Russians had no answer.

Drone attacks on Russian vehicles.

Even very basically functionality of vehicles was crippled by weather and terrain. Some commentators say it js due to corruption  that led to poor maintenance.

While there is a lot of pro Russian propaganda that try to spin this war but if one looks at the situation, the Russian military operations are just an embarrassment. They are overrated beyond belief!

It is likely most of the previous wars they used mass weapons to devastate the opponent as the coverage by reporters is low. With the world watching, they may not resort to this type of weapons in Ukraine

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

World leaders and Zelensky should offer Putin and off ramp and let him feel he has won the war so that he will de-escalate

He remains dangerous and can make deadly decisions

Wars not stop yet ? Public person is suffering... cannot sit down and stop the wars first.

Violence doesn't stop anything but feeds rage and all other sins...

From the tanks we can know they not using their finest
Almost all is T72, and perhaps few T80, certainly no T90, T-14.

Never saw Mig 31, Su 35 actions, Su 57 did few bombing.

It is believe they try to use up old stockpile units in the war.

The two are basically using the same generations of weapon.
Except a few.

(03-04-2022, 07:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

[Image: Screenshot-20220403-000129.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

Keep in view that Ukraine was Europe's 3rd largest armed forces, trained & armed by Nato to reach Nato's standards

The fact that Ukraine is turning to guerrilla war to fight against Russia shows that Ukraine's (Nato's) conventional war has been defeated by Russia
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

When a conventional army has to turn to "hit & run" asymmetric warfare, it means it has lost its large formations.

Ukraine started with 24 formations comprising over 300,000 men. All of these suffered significant losses. Its best armies, 54th Mechanised, 95th Airmobile, etc have lost ability to organise large counter offensives.

In contrast, Russia started with less than 100,000 men. Ukraine outnumbered Russia by 3 times. But Ukraine lost much of its Navy, Air defenses, Airforce within the first 24 hours. 

Thus we dont get to read about tank battles, naval battles or aerial dogfights between Ukraine vs Russia. Or Ukraine air defense taking down Russian cruise missiles. But we did read about "Ghost of Kyiv" which turned out to be fictitious.

IMO, the Nato-trained Ukrainian Armed Forces was overrated. 

And if Nato fight like Ukrainians against Russia, they're doomed.
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(03-04-2022, 10:18 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Keep in view that Ukraine was Europe's 3rd largest armed forces, trained & armed by Nato to reach Nato's standards

The fact that Ukraine is turning to guerrilla war to fight against Russia shows that Ukraine's (Nato's) conventional war has been defeated by Russia

Technically Rus has not display well in this ar but this is they kept their best from being displayed. 
Ukr has in theory numerical advantage after mobilize their 200K reservists although not sure how percent respond to the call.  
But can safely said is 2 to 3 times to the Rus numbers.

So we cannot say Rus performance is lousy because in war Irq, Afg, Yug,  Nato troops are at least 2 times size of their opponents.
Media can hide numerical numbers, but we also know this is only war in modern history where there is no cut of power, water supply line.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(03-04-2022, 10:58 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Technically Rus has not display well in this ar but this is they kept their best from being displayed. 
Ukr has in theory numerical advantage after mobilize their 200K reservists although not sure how percent respond to the call.  
But can safely said is 2 to 3 times to the Rus numbers.

So we cannot say Rus performance is lousy because in war Irq, Afg, Yug,  Nato troops are at least 2 times size of their opponents.
Media can hide numerical numbers, but we also know this is only war in modern history where there is no cut of power, water supply line.

Agree that the Media fights its own war which takes the side of the Ukrainian underdogs. People like to read the David vs Goliath stories. When there is none, they make it up. 

But in this case, as you pointed out, Russia is the underdog numerically. We are witnessing superior weapons & tactics trumping against superior numbers. 

That Russia did not resort to cutting gas, power, water, telephony is evidence that Rus has no quarell with ordinary Ukrainians, fellow Slavic brethrens. They are holding back the full potential of their firepower. 

But if Ukraine repeatedly attack Russian territory, Russia may have to declare a State of War against Ukraine. If that happens, the gloves are off.

The AMTK Russians are basically stupid humans.
Their minds are rusty, backward. They can’t even think elementary that nowadays you don’t have to use human soldiers to fight.... you use drones, AI, even mobile devices to fight. That’s why the European countries and nato are very smart. Every day just supply and resupply Ukrainians with such stuffs..... no need send troops. US has been providing satellites photos and images to pinpoint where the stupid Russians are playing hide and seek.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(03-04-2022, 10:36 AM)simpleman Wrote:  When a conventional army has to turn to "hit & run" asymmetric warfare, it means it has lost its large formations.

Ukraine started with 24 formations comprising over 300,000 men. All of these suffered significant losses. Its best armies, 54th Mechanised, 95th Airmobile, etc have lost ability to organise large counter offensives.

In contrast, Russia started with less than 100,000 men. Ukraine outnumbered Russia by 3 times. But Ukraine lost much of its Navy, Air defenses, Airforce within the first 24 hours. 

Thus we dont get to read about tank battles, naval battles or aerial dogfights between Ukraine vs Russia. Or Ukraine air defense taking down Russian cruise missiles. But we did read about "Ghost of Kyiv" which turned out to be fictitious.

IMO, the Nato-trained Ukrainian Armed Forces was overrated. 

And if Nato fight like Ukrainians against Russia, they're doomed.
Totally agreed with simpleman. Very insightful - and logical!

Just look at the vietcong the taliban the Al Qaeda all of them no match to the US in conventional warfare - and thus forced to resort to guerilla tactics!

That's why when I read the post by these anti China anti Russia forumers I question their analytical skills their logic and whether they are easily swayed like simpletons and country bumpkins!

(03-04-2022, 11:28 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Totally agreed with simpleman. Very insightful - and logical!

Just look at the vietcong the taliban the Al Qaeda all of them no match to the US in conventional warfare - and thus forced to resort to guerilla tactics!

That's why when I read the post by these anti China anti Russia forumers I question their analytical skills their logic and whether they are easily swayed like simpletons and country bumpkins!

Totally agree? The stupid bastard can’t even get the true Ukraine army size right.
And how he know Russia started with 100,000 men? Putin telephone him to tell him.?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(03-04-2022, 10:11 AM)simpleman Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220403-000129.jpg]

To Sgbutt, ALL AMTK media are very good and reliable!  Rotfl

for all practically purposes Ukraine is now a non-event
Gold is now MONEY and not Currency
China also has stopped OBOR
Khazakhathan is not a color revolution but China severing her inputs, she being
the mid-point between Beijin and Berlin. The destroying of inputs of China.
China is pulling in into internal markets, salvaging what she can.
34:40 ~39:00

russia weapons are totally junk, some guns are used 75 yrs ago, today found out the map they use are yr 1942 map.
all these junk weapons at least 5-10 generation backward compared to today  modern & advanced weapons used by the west.
plus war information by elon musk starlink compared to those junk russian system.
even IC used in missile are made by junk china which is at least 5 generation order than those made by TSMC today, slow & weak computation power, that is why many doubt russia nukes can be fired, LOL LOL.
Ukraine using lot of US & NATO weapons today.

俄军经常迷路,互相开火~~俄军作战地图竟是1942年的!

武器落后,俄军日益畏战,乌军继续反击!

what do we mean when Gold is currency
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-03-12-03-16.png]
It is easy for both Russia and China to make her Money again.
she has no price in any currency

for the present confusion Russia fixed her at 5000rouble per troy oz of gold
the idea u want buy Russian u exchange your local currency to rouble and buy Russian produce.

All these inflamatory stayements , boastful talks only make pudding v tulan...
Pls lah , dont make him go mad anymore, respect them as a superpower , otherwise, once he presses the doomsday button, u , me , yr mother, fathers , every human l8ving things will all perish!

Pls stop all aggressive inflamatory stayements...we r all living dangerously n we do not want to b a party to destruction...heavens watching each one of us.