Ukraine war: US denies masterminding Moscow drone attack

Ukraine war: US denies masterminding Moscow drone attack

The US has denied Russian claims it masterminded an alleged drone attack on the Kremlin on Wednesday aimed at assassinating President Vladimir Putin.

A day after accusing Ukraine of carrying out the alleged attack, Mr Putin's spokesman said it had been done with Washington's support.

US National Security spokesman John Kirby called it a "ludicrous claim".

Ukraine has said it had nothing to do with the alleged attack. Mr Putin was not in the building at the time.

Ukraine has accused Moscow of staging the incident in order to escalate the war. read more 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65485960

Use brain also can think. You send such a small itty bitty drone against the Kremlin, what you expecting to do, knock on Putin's door?

If the US knew it could sneak some autonomous long range precision guided munition all the way into Moscow over the Kremlin, they wouldn't send just a drone. Straight away send a full on B2 stealth bomber or Tomahawk cruise missile already. Go big or go home.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

Kakai already said. Russia wanted to bomb itself just like Nord Stream.  For long-distance missiles, Russia has the system to knock them down unless they fly close to the Earth. The distances from the US and its warships to Putin's Residence are very far away. This is at least a 2nd attempt.

Only US can do that. 
Shoot balloons, send drones... 
Explode gas pipeline. 
Guns guns guns.... 
US number one

This type of small done is difficult to be tracked by Radar. It can easily be followed as a false alarm.

(05-05-2023, 08:07 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Use brain also can think. You send such a small itty bitty drone against the Kremlin, what you expecting to do, knock on Putin's door?

If the US knew it could sneak some autonomous long range precision guided munition all the way into Moscow over the Kremlin, they wouldn't send just a drone. Straight away send a full on B2 stealth bomber or Tomahawk cruise missile already. Go big or go home.

Wow..amdk defender Clapping

Smile

(05-05-2023, 10:45 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Wow..amdk defender Clapping

Russians are also AMDK. 

So what's your point?

(05-05-2023, 12:25 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Russians are also AMDK. 

So what's your point?

Don't act stupid

Smile

(05-05-2023, 12:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Don't act stupid

The only one acting stupid here is you.

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s your daddies chicken out hor do liao than deny hor lau kau qui kor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/TYQgFC-sKZoAAAAM/haha-laugh.gif

wagner chief to handover commands to mod

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-05-at-22-01-41-Ukrain...attack.png]

Assmerican  also denied that they bombed Nord stream pipelines!  Rotfl

If not US nor Ukraine, then who?

CCP?  Big Grin

If US involved Putin would be dead already.

Putin has many enemies
This one looks very amateurish attempt

There are many Russians  who hate him for starting this war and getting so many young people killed

Recent assassination of Pro war blogger was conducted by Russian ant war group.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The most likely people to assassinate Pootin are those close to him. Probably using poison or something like that. No wonder Pootin is getting more paranoid and even making his generals sit three metres from him.