UkraineDam:Ukrainian troops witnessed Russian soldiers being swept up in flood waters

Ukrainian troops witnessed Russian soldiers being swept up in flood waters and fleeing the east bank of the Dnipro River after the collapse of the Nova Khakovka dam, an officer in Ukraine's armed forces said. Many Russian troops were killed or wounded in the chaos, according to the officer.

Capt. Andrei Pidlisnyi said when the dam collapsed in the early hours of Tuesday morning “no one on the Russian side was able to get away. All the regiments the Russians had on that side were flooded.”

Pidlisnyi explained that the lie of the land around the river meant that Russia’s military — located on the east bank — suffered serious impacts in the dam’s breach. His unit was able to watch the events unfold through the use of drones and troops on the scene.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news...be616e9a1e

I like these west news media always report Russian troops in trouble .... but funny the result is totally different ... Russia still taking more territories

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Actually both sides are very lihai. One side wins everyday but still hv to fight, the other side loses everyday but still can fight.

(07-06-2023, 12:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Actually both sides are very lihai. One side wins everyday but still hv to fight, the other side loses everyday but still can fight.

The side that loses long term will lose as their boys need time to grow up to be able to hold a rifle. I saw the Ukraine video their armed forces has lowered the age of military conscription to 16 years old. So any Ukraine boy age 16 and above can be conscripted and send to front line fight. So say after a while 16 years die close to finish, who to conscript? 13-14? Just keep lowering the age until Ukraine ppl all die finish lor logical?

Germany in the late stage of WWII was sending boys as young as 12-13 to fight before they surrendered. So I guess when Ukraine has to conscript boys from age 12 onwards is a sign they will surrender?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

They have just double confirmed that Ukraine bomb the dam!

(07-06-2023, 11:57 AM)theold Wrote:  Ukrainian troops witnessed Russian soldiers being swept up in flood waters and fleeing the east bank of the Dnipro River after the collapse of the Nova Khakovka dam, an officer in Ukraine's armed forces said. Many Russian troops were killed or wounded in the chaos, according to the officer.
How come this dam the flood water flow upward instead of sweeping down? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-06-2023, 02:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  The side that loses long term will lose as their boys need time to grow up to be able to hold a rifle. I saw the Ukraine video their armed forces has lowered the age of military conscription to 16 years old. So any Ukraine boy age 16 and above can be conscripted and send to front line fight. So say after a while 16 years die close to finish, who to conscript? 13-14? Just keep lowering the age until Ukraine ppl all die finish lor logical?

Germany in the late stage of WWII was sending boys as young as 12-13 to fight before they surrendered. So I guess when Ukraine has to conscript boys from age 12 onwards is a sign they will surrender?

Statistics had shown that more boys than gals were born during war times. Not sure how true it is and why

(07-06-2023, 03:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Statistics had shown that more boys than gals were born during war times. Not sure how true it is and why

Hmmm strange too. But the latest video I saw is Ukraine troops some are surrendering include a unit that trained in US with battle experience and armed with US weapons etc surrender to Russia. Why such an elite unit surrender? This is a blow to Ukrainian army so Ukraine news never report.

Also saw a video of 2 Ukraine troops in Donbass? surrendering and running to Russian positions but their own Ukraine ppl shoot their back. Ppl surrender let them lar why shoot them in the back? You want to die fighting enemies ok but why shoot your own ppl leh?