Door key token ( digital door lock)
1.Left in office 
2. Go gym misplaced it 
3. Go play basketball with friends left it inside his friends bag
Lucky got extra set.

Brolly outside for share using 
1. Blue colour brolly used never come back
2. Yellow colour brolly used never come back
Buy a cheap transparent kid brolly outside place it outside then he go buy and place it outside.

Light cooking instant mee and some fruit 
1. Got wash never clean dry . Plus oily I 
Need to re wash again
2. Make until the sink choke.( Lucky easy to clear got filters bag)

Laundry using washing machine
1. Always never clear tissues paper and receipt and cotton buds and coin inside the clothing pocket 
Keep complaining washing machine too slow and dryer can't dry his clothing fully ( me no issues leh)
2. Depends on his mood also sometimes alternate day or one shot wash.( So don't know when he doing laundry also)

Keep reminding him to do so but still can forget.

Cutting of nail inside room ( not my business) ( if got clean it up or sweep the room)( is fine with me)

Keep asking me whether can bring friends. Got once he come back quite later around 1 am or 2 am and bring his friend to stay for a while.

Electrical heating boiling kettle jug lip spoil keep quiet never tell me 

Dustpan break also keep quiet never tell me 

Vaccum cleaner spoil ( branded) don't know how he use ( so buy a cheap cheap type) 

When going out in the night kitchen lights never off sometimes toilet lights and heater also .
Also keep reminding him.

When leaving the house never ensure the main door is closed and lock.

And go out in a hurry to meet his Malaysia friend or girlfriend.

His Items in fridge take up space and let it expire such as meat , egg and fruit for 3 weeks or 2 months 

At night bathing need to bring phone in to play loud music and sing song while bathing.

Then in the room can hear his laughing ( look like got mental issues)( after 10pm) still can play guitar and piano.

Look like got dementia or ment
al problems 

At last no more headaches 😔

No more complaints from neighbours

First three months of stay Jin wayang and hardworking. Do area cleaning. Follow after that only clean the toilet bowl and never wash the floor.

Really curse and swear hope he tio retrenchment and tio knock down by car

(31-01-2024, 08:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  First three months of stay Jin wayang and hardworking. Do area cleaning. Follow after that only clean the toilet bowl and never wash the floor.
Renting to wrong person can be a big headache. Tenant paid rental and as if whole hse he owned. I rented out 1 rm before and my tenants are very well behaved, except 1 Jap. This Jap very clean and hygienic, but, very rude and spoilt equipments. Some more can hanged clothes in his room and anyhow changed aircon remote functions, causing aircon unit to rain water down.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-02-2024, 01:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Renting to wrong person can be a big headache. Tenant paid rental and as if whole hse he owned. I rented out 1 rm before and my tenants are very well behaved, except 1 Jap. This Jap very clean and hygienic, but, very rude and spoilt equipments. Some more can hanged clothes in his room and anyhow changed aircon remote functions, causing aircon unit to rain water down.
This type of culture pap are bringing in to replace sinkies nb
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

heng ar

my
aircon
washing machine
dryer
water tank heater
switch light
door lock
door cam
freezer

all got internet wifi
all log can be access over the internet

once
he lost access card to the gate and door
over the internet i give him a one time 6 digit access code
to replace the access card i charge him 60 dollars

how many time he used the washing machine can see in the log
how many time he used the shower and the hot water temperature set can see in the log
how many time he open the door can see in the log
light never turn off can see in the log

very funny there was once he called me to turn on the water heater tank while he was riding MRT home
i turn it on over the internet
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Come renting out is literally base on Luck is the matter you lucky to have good tenant or bad.

one of my relative actually lucky to have a Malaysian tenant. Already rent to them for years. Partly one thing is they don't anyhow do funny thing is my relative also staying with them. She just rent one room out not whole unit.

Come Whole unit rental is a " gamble " first you are not staying there. Can't put webcam or security cam to monitor them too , wait you will get yourself in trouble. Lastly since the owner is not staying with them thus more freedom and secretly can do anything without owner knowing. Of course you rent out whole unit min can get 3k at least.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-01-2024, 08:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  My fugging jhk SPR tenant have finally moved out really beh tahan him

1.Left in office 
2. Go gym misplaced it 
Lucky got extra set.

Buy a cheap transparent kid brolly outside place it outside then he go buy and place it outside.

Need to re wash again

1. Always never clear tissues paper and receipt and cotton buds and coin inside the clothing pocket 
Keep complaining washing machine too slow and dryer can't dry his clothing fully ( me no issues leh)
2. Depends on his mood also sometimes alternate day or one shot wash.( So don't know when he doing laundry also)

Cutting of nail inside room ( not my business) ( if got clean it up or sweep the room)( is fine with me)

Keep asking me whether can bring friends. Got once he come back quite later around 1 am or 2 am and bring his friend to stay for a while.

Vaccum cleaner spoil ( branded) don't know how he use ( so buy a cheap cheap type) 

When going out in the night kitchen lights never off sometimes toilet lights and heater also .
Also keep reminding him.

His Items in fridge take up space and let it expire such as meat , egg and fruit for 3 weeks or 2 months 

At night bathing need to bring phone in to play loud music and sing song while bathing.

Then in the room can hear his laughing ( look like got mental issues)( after 10pm) still can play guitar and piano.

al problems 

Very seldom or never see you write so long essay before  Big Grin
Hope you find a pretty female tenant that pays you on time, listen to your requests,
at night wear only transparent shirt, no bra no panty! Big Grin

Shaven meow meow is a plus  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-02-2024, 01:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Come renting out is literally base on Luck is the matter you lucky to have good tenant or bad.

one of my relative actually lucky to have a Malaysian tenant. Already rent to them for years. Partly one thing is they don't anyhow do funny thing is my relative also staying with them. She just rent one room out not whole unit.

Come Whole unit rental is a " gamble " first you are not staying there. Can't put webcam or security cam to monitor them too , wait you will get yourself in trouble. Lastly since the owner is not staying with them thus more freedom and secretly can do anything without owner knowing. Of course you rent out whole unit min can get 3k at least.
Hv to check regularly. Agreement stated rented out max 6 paxs. They secretly sublet to others ending up 12 paxs. Hv to be careful becos whole unit can be seized plus jail.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-02-2024, 02:24 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hv to check regularly. Agreement stated rented out max 6 paxs. They secretly sublet to others ending up 12 paxs. Hv to be careful becos whole unit can be seized plus jail.

now is 8 liao back to default , last time people complain about noise so Govt change to 6 last know Govt u turn again max now is 8 If I remember well.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-02-2024, 02:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Very seldom or never see you write so long essay before  Big Grin
Hope you find a pretty female tenant that pays you on time, listen to your requests,
at night wear only transparent shirt, no bra no panty! Big Grin

Shaven meow meow is a plus  Big Grin

☺️☺️🤣😂

got Piano in his room??u kidding me?LMAO
[+] 1 user Likes cumonlah's post

This serve as wake-up call to those say rent out earn good income. You only need to kena one tenant jialat kind game over
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(01-02-2024, 06:48 PM)cumonlah Wrote:  got Piano in his room??u kidding me?LMAO

Piano keyboard lor.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-02-01-19-00-21-883-com-l...ndroid.jpg]
This type

⭐️ I found it with the best price! Share with you!😉 | https://s.lazada.sg/s.YSzoU

Next time before renting, ask the tenant to do IQ test?  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-02-2024, 06:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Next time before renting, ask the tenant to do IQ test?  Rotfl

IQ confirm have but I am sure he doesn't have any EQ

Better than the Malaysians who rented out my neighbour whole unit last time

The woman even throw her used pads outside the door

And throw condoms out of her window

Eat and leave the plastic container at the staircase

until my mum called Town Council a few times

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(01-02-2024, 07:05 PM)Ola Wrote:  Better than the Malaysians who rented out my neighbour whole unit last time

😱 😳

(31-01-2024, 08:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  First three months of stay Jin wayang and hardworking. Do area cleaning. Follow after that only clean the toilet bowl and never wash the floor.

So now you have a room for rent? Can rent to Wendy. She is very particular about cleanliness.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-02-2024, 07:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SjLmd.png]

(01-02-2024, 07:05 PM)Ola Wrote:  Better than the Malaysians who rented out my neighbour whole unit last time

Town council or HDB shd goes after landlord. Summon him/her gao gao. Make sure that landlord kicked out the tenants.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Does the Tenancy agreement have the 25 Clauses where they can be locked out with 2 weeks notice?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(03-02-2024, 08:51 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Does the Tenancy agreement have the 25 Clauses where they can be locked out with 2 weeks notice?

Good ideas 😁

要找有素质的房客或房东都不容易。
双方都要配合。
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(31-01-2024, 08:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  My fugging jhk SPR tenant have finally moved out really beh tahan him

1.Left in office 
2. Go gym misplaced it 
Lucky got extra set.

Need to re wash again

Also keep reminding him.

al problems 

You’d better find a female tenant such as air stewardess or nurse. They work long hours and shifts, you won’t see her at home most of the time and very quiet.
[+] 2 users Like LittleBirdStreet's post

(01-02-2024, 07:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So now you have a room for rent? Can rent to Wendy. She is very particular about cleanliness.

Wendy will bring her cats in the room
[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

(03-02-2024, 12:21 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  You’d better find a female tenant such as air stewardess or nurse. They work long hours and shifts, you won’t see her at home most of the time and very quiet.

Not easy to find...

Finding such tenants is like finding a job with a good boss.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-02-2024, 08:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  so sad

am gonna be dead way before KillChoy

he gonna kill my joy for being god's reject and a defective human being

fück my remaining life

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk cant live without KillChoy