Ultra Sound Cost: Government Hospital $100+ and Polyclinic $12

Why is the cost so high in government hospital? Huh

Becos polyclinics always cannot book.....same as dental.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Because Gov Hospital Ultra sound machine is more sophisticated and high class

(16-06-2023, 09:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Why is the cost so high in government hospital? Huh

It's almost free in govt hosp in Thai, Indonesia and Msia, regardless of old or new machines.

Pricing is decided by the CFO in collaboration with the ministry of health.

61% Singkies got screwed by pap and still thank them for paying half the screwing.

No wonder so many scammers love to scam singkies.  Rotfl

2 days ago i was quoted $143 and $173 for 2 ultrasound tests as add-ons to a health screening package with SATA.
why SATA coz i find its package is relatively cheaper than other places for a list of tests i want to do  Blush

(17-06-2023, 12:33 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  2 days ago i was quoted $143 and $173 for 2 ultrasound tests as add-ons to a health screening package with SATA.
why SATA coz i find its package is relatively cheaper than other places for a list of tests i want to do  Blush

Still 10 times higher than that in Polyclinic, why like that?

(17-06-2023, 12:35 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Still 10 times higher than that in Polyclinic, why like that?

Polyclinic have ultrasound meh?

(17-06-2023, 01:22 AM)Twinbig Wrote:  Polyclinic have ultrasound meh?

Yes, they have it now

Polyclinic waiting lists in months. By than the people gone already or teeth all gone already

(17-06-2023, 03:24 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, they have it now

Ultrasound what?

Some months earlier someone complained in msm that he had an eye problem and went to the polyclinic. The polyclinic did not have the appropriate equipment to test his eye and referred him to Tan Tock Seng hospital.

The waiting time for his eye test appt was several months away.

Unable to bear the discomfort any longer, he went to a private eye doctor where the doctor diagnosed him with a retinal detachment and operated on him promptly.

The total cost came to several thousands and he lamented why the long wait and lack of proper diagnostic equipment at the polyclinic.

I think he was lucky to have saved his eye from further damage whatever the case.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-06-2023, 07:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Some months earlier someone complained in msm that he had an eye problem and went to the polyclinic.  The polyclinic did not have the appropriate equipment to test his eye and referred him to Tan Tock Seng hospital.

The waiting time for his eye test appt was several months away.

Unable to bear the discomfort any longer, he went to a private eye doctor where the doctor  diagnosed him with a retinal detachment and operated on him promptly.

The total cost came to several thousands and he lamented why the long wait and lack of proper diagnostic equipment at the polyclinic.

I think he was lucky to have saved his eye from further damage whatever the case.

he is lucky becos he can afford to pay.