More Indians are leaving India

https://indianexpress.com/article/opinio...y-9091963/

Any Indian with some skills and money will look for better opportunities overseas to obtain higher salaries and better career prospects elsewhere with strong economies. Indian businessmen will find it easier to set up businesses in countries with less corruption, a more competent civil service and more tax breaks. There are also not enough jobs in India for most of their citizens, so many look for opportunities overseas. India is also extremely polluted, so many of their people just want to go abroad for cleaner air. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Pap loves them.
Pls come.

(28-06-2024, 10:56 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pap loves them. Pls come.

The Pappies must put an end to their open leg policy when true blue S'porean university graduates cannot even find jobs!

[Image: Japanese-Girls-2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

london infestation episode one

london down
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

becareful when sitting next to one especailly on a flight

chao ceca

ceca really very the talented indeed

chao ceca
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

David Beckham was once referred to as "Golden Balls". This air stewardess should be the "Golden Butt"

[Image: qZR4Bae0QWLI-Z7GZYcsAYL5ykGRirDXOHLzlGB5...Tq4cNeSdt4]

[Image: IMG-4397.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Shit, that means more Indians are coming. Where's Ah Butt?      Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Wah they cum here to sing and poo. Fanboy ahbutt pukimak must be very happy

(28-06-2024, 11:56 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4397.jpg]

Pap in the top 10 list. Well done 👍.

In terms of land and population sizes, sg shd be lumpar one

If CECAs could go to anywhere else, the entire India would be de-populated.

LOL!

Dun know leh. I know my condo has plenty of PRCs. Can tell from their wearings and the way they speaks. My neighbor harbour at least 10 PRCs from the numbers of clothings they put out to dry everyday and the number of pple going in and out. Fortunately, they dun make much noises; otherwise, we will report them.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(30-06-2024, 09:43 AM)revealer Wrote:  Dun know leh. I know my condo has plenty of PRCs.  Can tell from their wearings and the way they speaks. My neighbor harbour at least 10 PRCs from the numbers of clothings they put out to dry everyday and the number of pple going in and out. Fortunately,  they dun make much noises;  otherwise,  we will report them.

No need to divert and change the topic to PRCs, chao CECA!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(28-06-2024, 10:46 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:   w er air. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Guinness book for record in train show

It's evident that issues like corruption and limited job opportunities at home drive many to explore options overseas. While India has immense potential, navigating through bureaucratic hurdles and economic uncertainties can be daunting. I believe there's a hope that by experiencing different systems abroad, we can bring back valuable insights to contribute positively to India's development.

If you're curious to explore more on this topic, I've found insightful discussions on yashbharat.com.co that delve into global migration trends and economic perspectives. They offer a broader view that might resonate with others facing similar decisions.

(30-06-2024, 10:30 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  No need to divert and change the topic to PRCs, chao CECA!

Ya lor.. how come suddenly talk aout PRC?

Ignore List: Oyk

(30-06-2024, 06:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ya lor.. how come suddenly talk aout PRC?

The CCB CECA wants to divert mah.  CECAs like him are all fleeing that shitehole of a country and destroying Singaporeans' livelihoods.