Uncle Roger kena banned in China for telling jokes about China

I remember he joked about Singapore, USA,  Malaysia,  India, Japan everyone just have a good laugh and that's all.

However, once he tell a few jokes about China he kena banned in China.

That clearly is the difference between a communist country and normal countries.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-05-2023, 06:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I remember he joked about Singapore, USA,  Malaysia,  India, Japan everyone just have a good laugh and that's all.

That clearly is the difference between a communist country and normal countries.

It is because this is not a good time to joke about Taiwan. China is protecting Taiwan.

Comedian always think they can joke about any topic. You tell him to joke about those US retired veteran soldiers. See what will happen.

Every country has its own red line.
Dont cross the red line. He has unknowingly crossing the red line which he doesn’t know about it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2023, 06:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I remember he joked about Singapore, USA,  Malaysia,  India, Japan everyone just have a good laugh and that's all.

Ask him to try do this in Singapore. See what will happen to him. Already many examples here.

(27-05-2023, 07:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is because this is not a good time to joke about Taiwan. China is protecting Taiwan.
LOL... you fcuking wumao can really twist black in to white ...when China is planning a brutal war on Taiwan for decade

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(27-05-2023, 07:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is because this is not a good time to joke about Taiwan. China is protecting Taiwan.

Comedian always think they can joke about any topic. You tell him to joke about those US retired veteran soldiers. See what will happen.

Every country has its own red line.
Dont cross the red line. He has unknowingly crossing the red line which he doesn’t know about it.

I think it is not about Taiwan that is damageing. It is about the Chinese government taping and monitoring their citizens.  Also implying the Chinese government commit genocide on the xinjiang uyghurs.

Actually I don’t think he doesn’t know the red line. He did it before and apologized then.

This time round I think he simply doesn’t care.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Treasury is running out of CASH
federal reserve bank notes
Bringing your US iouNothings
U will pay more in interest
wat the operandi
one fat shark remains for the 'CBDC' J-coins most likely the fatSHARK

(27-05-2023, 07:34 AM)singlon Wrote:  Treasury is running out of CASH
federal reserve bank notes
Bringing your US iouNothings
U will pay more in interest

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Glassheart loser china and ah tiongs back at it again LOL!

Even tell jokes also can get banned. ccp cultists are really deluded lunatics.

Uncle roger is right to tell jokes about third world china. China itself is a joke!

(13-11-2023, 04:27 PM)Purikura Wrote:  Glassheart loser china and ah tiongs back at it again LOL!

Even tell jokes also can get banned. ccp cultists are really deluded lunatics.

Uncle roger is right to tell jokes about third world china. China itself is a joke!

U can marry Uncle Roger

Smile

Ahbutt pukimak, you dont hv to joke about certain countries like assmarrycunt, try walking on the streets and see what will happen to you

To Pukimak ahbutt the amdk stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies got eat slippers hor cheo kau peng hor

https://youtu.be/_RFH7C3vkK4?si=NfwpGr8viadxs45g
https://media.tenor.com/DZuoVTj85NAAAAAM...hehehe.gif

Don't know him.

Won't be clicking the video to give him view count.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Not invited to 1st OBOR after joking in US about opening windows to smoke and drink pork soup from tap.

Ask him to joke about Singapore, see what happens?  

This is another one of those threads that's absurd. Every country has its red line, so it's not about whether it is ccp or "normal" countries.

Let me tell sgbutt what is not a normal country. It is when people on their daily routines dun feel safe, that they dunno whether they can go back to their homes every night. It's when the police are ever ready to shoot with their firearms because the probability of someone shooting at them is so high. It's when you walk on the streets and you see people taking drugs as though it's a common thing.

Ignore List: Oyk

(27-05-2023, 07:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually I don’t think he doesn’t know the red line.  He did it before and apologized then.

This time round I think he simply doesn’t care.

Well, since he knows that fire does burn, yet he put his hands into the fire!

Whose fault is that?

(13-11-2023, 05:16 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Ask him to joke about Singapore, see what happens?  

Sure kena POFMA and demand apology. If not, sure kena sue or he must escape overseas like LHY.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-11-2023, 05:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Well, since he knows that fire does burn, yet he put his hands into the fire!

Whose fault is that?

Hur? Old story liao lah. It takes you 6 months to reply? Rotfl

(27-05-2023, 07:18 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Ask him to try do this in Singapore. See what will happen to him. Already many examples here.

Ask him to do that to US. Then sinkie land will apologize to US.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-11-2023, 06:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hur? Old story liao lah. It takes you 6 months to reply? Rotfl

Old story but still relevant mah!  Laughing

(13-11-2023, 05:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Well, since he knows that fire does burn, yet he put his hands into the fire!

Whose fault is that?

It is exactly what Hamas is doing now!  Rotfl

(13-11-2023, 07:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It is exactly what Hamas is doing now!  Rotfl

Palastinians have been in fire for many decades!

Fire set by Israel, backed by Assmerica!

I already said, China was protecting Taiwan. Rotfl
Still got some fools still didnt agree to what I said.

Next conflict zone may be Poland? Any Guess?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/6FHEX_Z5lKs?si=BsDVMUr62Rpxmj-T

(13-11-2023, 07:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Palastinians have been in fire for many decades!

Fire set by Israel, backed by Assmerica!

Agree to disagree!

[Image: FDE643-D9-0-EAE-45-F4-8622-7-DF9-EDF1-DF94.jpg]

Laughing

(13-11-2023, 08:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: FDE643-D9-0-EAE-45-F4-8622-7-DF9-EDF1-DF94.jpg]

Your pictures are incomplete. 

The story did not start there.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/1...n-protests

Minister sacked. If ur a pdf, u wun be sacked so it doesn't matter lah