A Can of Soft Drink Costs $1.7 at Coffeeshop

[Image: 52-B44341-F2-EA-4-CFF-81-EB-AC751-BD4-D724.webp]

a beer girl sold me a $2.50 soda drink after she did this in front of me

[Image: kk163z.gif]

(20-08-2022, 06:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 52-B44341-F2-EA-4-CFF-81-EB-AC751-BD4-D724.webp]

toleratea bit drink at home cost ard 70cts if buy fr supermarkets

I always drink 2 little of tap water before going out so that I nor need to drink outside … 

Tongue

My place coffeeshop canned soft drinks $1.80 each.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Who was it that day

order drinks and ice

ice cost 30 or 50 cents

at the coffee shop?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Good, all these sugar is bad for health. Be like me, I carry my alkaline water in one of these when I go out. Free gift from my annual medical check up
[Image: Aluminum-Sports-Bottle-SB17-600ml-thumbnail.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Bring your own drinks in bottle also can.

Unhealthy sugar laden drinks yet so pricey.
Really damaging...

Had free cokes offered free to me recently...I didn't even touch. No thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Alot of water purifyer in the market

How to tell which is good quality?

So my mum got a water tap filter and Novita water pitcher

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

That's good. This will discourage people from buying sugar loaded soft drinks...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Some studies have suggested that sugar is as addictive as Cocaine. People often enjoy the dopamine release that sugar brings.
Some could be addicted to sugar, SG people tend to have sweet tooth, food also a bit sweet, including the chilli in nasi lemak and other dishes.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

If you start to drink kopi/tea kosong like me for some time.
You will realise how sweet is bubble tea/Coconut drink even it is at 50% sugar level.

Never blame sugar for giving you health problem. Sugar is innocent.

They always blame Sugar on bubble tea but never blame Sugar on ice cream. Dont you find it strange?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-08-2022, 11:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you start to drink kopi/tea kosong like me for some time.
You will realise how sweet is bubble tea/Coconut drink even it is at 50% sugar level.

Never blame sugar for giving you health problem. Sugar is innocent.

They always blame Sugar on bubble tea but never blame Sugar on ice cream. Dont you find it strange?

Last time met someone who used to work at F & B factory, he told me they dump huge amount of sugar in to make soft drinks, so he doesn’t drink soft drinks as he knows how high the sugar level is.

(21-08-2022, 12:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Last time met someone who used to work at F & B factory, he told me they dump huge amount of sugar in to make soft drinks, so he doesn’t drink soft drinks as he knows how high the sugar level is.
That's true. I have seen them dumping in sugar by the sacks....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Beers also , way back early days those beer drinker some like to buy beers from Econ minimart than directly buy from coffeeshop.

Than will bring to one corner sit there drink.

Don't say coffeeshop, you go CQ , those pubs, disco. Some clubbers will go 7 eleven buy beers drink more than spending inside pub/disco.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I keep sweets, esp Muji lolly with plum at home. They are my happy food  Tongue

(20-08-2022, 06:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 52-B44341-F2-EA-4-CFF-81-EB-AC751-BD4-D724.webp]

Drink water lah!