Family detained at Changi Airport for having water guns

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...gi-airport

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Controlled item lah!

(06-06-2024, 08:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...gi-airport

Drop your weapons lah! Big Grin Weapons are not allowed in Singapore lah!

Actually, I started to think some of those gas lighters are also similar.

Bringing Food for Personal Use
Before & upon Entering Singapore
Please check the list of personal allowances before travelling to Singapore. If you have doubts, please declare your food items to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers upon arriving in Singapore.

General Rule for Travellers
Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without obtaining an import permit if:

More
List of Food & Food Products Allowed
The types and amounts of food that can be brought into Singapore from approved sources are indicated in the table below.

Due to prevailing health and safety reasons, the locations where food products are allowed to be brought in for personal consumption are subject to changes.

Meat Items

All forms of meat products, including cooked food containing meat

Each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg of meat products.

Product Locations where the food product is allowed
Beef Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, Uruguay, USA
Mutton Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Uruguay, United Kingdom, USA
Pork Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
Poultry Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom
Seafood Items
Each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg of seafood products, out of which a maximum of only 2 kg of frozen cooked crabmeat and frozen cooked prawn meat is allowed.

Fish products

(except frozen cooked crabmeat, frozen cooked prawn meat and live or frozen oysters) All countries/regions
Live or frozen oysters Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA
Frozen cooked crabmeat and frozen cooked prawn meat All countries/regions
Fruit & Vegetable Items
Each person is allowed a small, reasonable quantity (i.e. hand-carried size) of fruit and vegetable products for personal consumption.

Fresh fruit and vegetables All countries/regions.

Egg Items
Each person is allowed a maximum of 30 eggs.

Hen Eggs

Australia, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia (West), The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Korea, Thailand, Ukraine, USA
Processed Food Items
Each person is allowed a maximum of 5kg or 5 litres of processed food products. The total value of these products cannot exceed S$100 per person.

For cleaned dried bird's nest, a maximum of 1 kg is allowed and there is no restriction in terms of its total value.

Processed Food

Products, i.e. all food products
excluding:
meat
seafood
fresh fruits
vegetables
All countries/regions

https://www.sfa.gov.sg/food-import-expor...ts-allowed

Bak kwa is not allowed to bring in.