Nurse selling engagement ring on Facebook after husband left had ‘creepy’

Nurse selling engagement ring on Facebook after husband left had ‘creepy’ men messaging her to date using listing

https://nypost.com/2023/11/20/lifestyle/...-facebook/

“Everyone these days are on dating apps and I effortlessly just posted about a ring on Facebook Marketplace and I had all these guys messaging me and asking me on dates.”

She's doing something creepy without realizing it.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

They eyeing her Diamond ring. Invitation to be rob.

(20-11-2023, 06:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Nurse selling engagement ring on Facebook after husband left had ‘creepy’ men messaging her to date using listing
“Everyone these days are on dating apps and I effortlessly just posted about a ring on Facebook Marketplace and I had all these guys messaging me and asking me on dates.”

What did she expect? By putting her engagement ring for sale, she was basically telling every man out there that she is "on the market" again. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

It's unfortunate to hear about your experience. Selling your engagement ring should be a simple task without the added stress of dealing with unwanted attention. It's understandable how frustrating that must have been.
If you're still searching for a replacement ring, I highly recommend taking a look at Jaume Labro minimalist rings collection. Their handmade designs, like the ones featured in their minimalist wedding rings collection, are not only stunning but also crafted with care and precision, ensuring a piece that reflects your style and journey.
[+] 1 user Likes matildashapes's post