Unvax cannot go attractions

what kind of attraction they refering to ? sentosa?   Thinking

(09-10-2021, 03:58 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  what kind of attraction they refering to ? sentosa?   Thinking
Geylang how??

Sentosa, Gardens by the bay etc lor

Nevertheless I also hardly go these places now a days.

(09-10-2021, 03:58 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  what kind of attraction they refering to ? sentosa?   Thinking

cannot enter the istana on harleemah day

(09-10-2021, 03:59 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Geylang how??
geylang not attractions lah

光明山?....

Those not jab, just bite the bullet and go take jab.

At the rate they are blaming no jab, I won't be surprise one day they declare no jab cannot go anywhere, aka imprison at home

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-10-2021, 05:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  At the rate they are blaming no jab, I won't be surprise one day they declare no jab cannot go anywhere, aka imprison at home
Angry Angry Angry

(09-10-2021, 04:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sentosa, Gardens by the bay etc lor

Nevertheless I also hardly go these places now a days.

Bukit timah hill also? Open air they say no issue now also cannot go in.. taking us like a fool

Botanic garden also cannot?

In the future, unvaxxed may not be able to go indoor public spaces, except hospital and crematorium.

so if there is an attraction where pap ministers will sing for u

the unvax cannot attend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug

Cannot dine in also .... right?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Singapore's vaccination rate is lower than Malaysia's vaccination rate for a few reasons. But is it in line with the overall average of most top countries of 80%.

(09-10-2021, 06:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Cannot dine in also .... right?

doesn't affect many ppl . no big deal

(09-10-2021, 07:25 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  doesn't affect many ppl . no big deal

Those neber will KPKB …. come forum whine, beach ......... shout discrimination .... later shout racist

(09-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Those neber will KPKB …. come forum whine, beach ......... shout discrimination .... later shout racist

just cook at home or tabao. it won't be forever.. just go with the flow until all dust is over. we will fix the pappy when the time comes.
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(09-10-2021, 07:48 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  just cook at home or tabao. it won't be forever.. just go with the flow until all dust is over. we will fix the pappy when the time comes.

hopefully no forever ....

(09-10-2021, 07:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  hopefully no forever ....

[Image: 4623-aa.jpg]

(09-10-2021, 10:16 PM)dynamite Wrote:  [Image: 4623-aa.jpg]

This one bouncing forever

[Image: Giddy-Sore-Albino-max-1mb.gif]