Unvax cannot go for dental or medical appointment inside malls

Really make things more inconvenient for unvax but still can go those standalone dental or medical clinic . what can't kill you will make you stronger. Let's hope sinkies are wise enough to fix the pappy in the next GE.  nudie
[+] 4 users Like happyharvest's post

(09-10-2021, 08:59 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Really make things more inconvenient for unvax but still can go those standalone dental or medical clinic . what can't kill you will make you stronger. Let's hope sinkies are wise enough to fix the pappy in the next GE.  nudie

Why discriminate people's preference?

(09-10-2021, 09:09 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Why discriminate people's preference?

those taking sinovac or sinopharm inside mall cannot take the jab after 13th oct. die liao
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(09-10-2021, 08:59 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Really make things more inconvenient for unvax but still can go those standalone dental or medical clinic . what can't kill you will make you stronger. Let's hope sinkies are wise enough to fix the pappy in the next GE.  nudie
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

no more haircuts for me for a while.... will be stocking up on more bananas

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

i always go daiso
its in a shopping mall
next wednesday cannot go anymore
lee sian long make daiso lost 1 customer

(09-10-2021, 09:10 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  those taking sinovac or sinopharm inside mall cannot take the jab after 13th oct. die liao

catch 22 situation
u cannot go in
but u need wats inside to be able to go in

Fuxking stupid ruling. Can take public transport but cannot go mall. .. Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-10-2021, 09:10 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  those taking sinovac or sinopharm inside mall cannot take the jab after 13th oct. die liao

What you mean?

(10-10-2021, 07:28 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i always go daiso
its in a shopping mall
next wednesday cannot go anymore
lee sian long make daiso lost 1 customer

Bro, you never jab ah?

You will be turned against and outcasted by PAP for sure

Hang in there

(10-10-2021, 08:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What you mean?
means if u are just standing outside the mall
then your last 20cents drop and roll into the mall
now u cannot use the 20cents to take bus go home
becos u cannot enter the mall to collect your 20cents
so u cannot go home

so if u are unvax
and the baby u carry run inside the mall
how ah
u cannot go inside to get the baby

(10-10-2021, 08:47 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so if u are unvax
and the baby u carry run inside the mall
how ah
u cannot go inside to get the baby

Can lah, just force yourself in lor and then end up get on Stomp and FB because some kapo will take video and witch hunt you on social media lor

Cannot go shopping malls then go to shopping centres or shopping complexes lor....lol!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

they should come out and define what they mean by malls...

what aboout :

1) Ikea Alexandra
2) mustafa...

Yesterday afternoon called raffles medical to cancel ART test appointment.

I thought vaccinated one also die why want to discriminate unvaccinated people

83% of us are vaccinated.  It will become 85% when the remaining 2% get their second shot in the arm.

That is way more than the 61% of the votes PAP got.

It may even become 86% or 87% if more antivaxxers finally drop their ball.

I am sure there are both government supporters and the oppies in that 85%, and also government supporters and oppies   among the antivaxxers.  It is not a political thing.  It is a matter of "scared, what if I take the jab and die or suffer adverse side effects"

You seem so desperate to even want to try to make it a politcial thing.

pls ask yr masters to open up MPS then
they can only deal FACE TO FACE with the vax

dare or not? or scared of what?

why not open KTV? only for vax
1 viet wh ore can suck 1 vax
scared what?

Yes, don't vote PAP. I vote for you and LMW ok?

Hahaha

Shepherd must b decisive to mandate compulsory vaccs , or else send them to takeban , timbuktu

(10-10-2021, 11:24 AM)KimJL Wrote:  Yes, don't vote PAP. I vote for you and LMW ok?

Hahaha

Who is LMW? can.. if i run for election vote for me  lol. Time to reset the MIW

(10-10-2021, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  83% of us are vaccinated.  It will become 85% when the remaining 2% get their second shot in the arm.

That is way more than the 61% of the votes PAP got.

It may even become 86% or 87% if more antivaxxers finally drop their ball.

I am sure there are both government supporters and the oppies in that 85%, and also government supporters and oppies   among the antivaxxers.  It is not a political thing.  It is a matter of "scared, what if I take the jab and die or suffer adverse side effects"

You seem so desperate to even want to try to make it a politcial thing.

Most ppl take the jab becaue they are forced to indirectly but not willingly. I know many who took it and regret it

This is definitely a political things when it affects our everyday life with their bad decision and policies
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(10-10-2021, 08:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What you mean?

Clinic who provide sinovac and sinopharm may be inside rhe mall. How to go inside for first and 2nd jab?

(10-10-2021, 09:36 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Yesterday afternoon called raffles medical to cancel ART test appointment.

Seriously? Should wait and see if there is any workaroind

(10-10-2021, 09:33 AM)wendychan Wrote:  they should come out and define what they mean by malls...

what aboout :

1) Ikea Alexandra
2) mustafa...

They did mentiom large standalone stores cannot.go in..i guess ikea also cannot go in. I asked rhe security guard yesterday he said not sure

(10-10-2021, 12:26 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Clinic who provide sinovac and sinopharm may be inside rhe mall. How to go inside for first and 2nd jab?

They will let you go in lah, just get the security to call the clinic lor..

This are clinics approved by MOH, so any restrictions on premise they should settle with the mall directly and not affect anyone else

(10-10-2021, 12:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  They will let you go in lah, just get the security to call the clinic lor..

This are clinics approved by MOH, so any restrictions on premise they should settle with the mall directly and not affect anyone else

Already spoken to the clinic staff. They can't do anything (Asked me to complain to the Government). I need the ART result on Thursday. They gave me another far away clinic in the HDB vicinity.

Gov very clever one. Whatever policy they made will have some loop holes one.

(10-10-2021, 02:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Already spoken to the clinic staff. They can't do anything (Asked me to complain to the Government). I need the ART result on Thursday. They gave me another far away clinic in the HDB vicinity.

You call the clinic for what? They not the one stopping you. Scold the security and take video while doing so and post to facebook since you already masked no one recognize you