Updated medal count after Thursday's action: US leading

I[Image: Evyz-M3-P1q-Akb-3mnt-FODOQ1-JI-720x433.png]

From Assmerica online news

Medal leading is counted by Gold medals.
China still leading as top.

Should have gold, silver, bronze, iron, zinc etc in future so that USA can always collect more medals and stay on top forever!  Rotfl

91 vs 74, clear winner.

plus a gaint covid gold medal, win liao loh.

I think you need to rank based on Gold medal ...if gold medal the same then look at silver.

Us had alot of near misses when it came to gold medal.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Let USA win. They are Covid Gold medallist.

(06-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  I[Image: Evyz-M3-P1q-Akb-3mnt-FODOQ1-JI-720x433.png]

From Assmerica online news

When is the medal tally counted by the number of medals and not by the number of GOLD medals?  
As usual, that is USA.  If the rule don’t suit them, they will bend the rule to their advantage.

Should use points system. Gold - 3 points, Silver - 2 points, Bronze - 1 point. More accurate no?

(06-08-2021, 12:19 PM)themask Wrote:  Should use points system. Gold - 3 points, Silver - 2 points, Bronze - 1 point. More accurate no?
Then 4th place, 5th place etc how many points?

(06-08-2021, 12:19 PM)themask Wrote:  Should use points system. Gold - 3 points, Silver - 2 points, Bronze - 1 point. More accurate no?

Reality : people only remember gold medalists!  Laughing

Whatever lah You HAPPY ok lah

Thanks for the Olympics to give the chance for Yankee to show their assh0les to the people around the world.

We got tons of lickers used to feeling "classed" by sucking their assh0le so wild and mad.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes hooishoo's post

Assmerican not happy that they are second to China. They want to be first.

China can say, "you want you take lor, we are not so desperate"

8Umbrella Umbrella

(06-08-2021, 07:22 PM)klat Wrote:  Assmerican not happy that they are second to China. They want to be first.

China can say, "you want you take lor, we are not so desperate"

To-date China has more gold medals than US and that is what is counted in the leaderboard. .If there there is a tie for the gold medal, then the more with silver medals will be above the leaderboard... Big Grin

The US is losing face already, must cover up lah...before Olympics started, the US media all predicted the US would win most of the gold medals.

still hv 100+ gold medals to go. see who can grab a few more

(06-08-2021, 09:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  still hv 100+ gold medals to go. see who can grab a few more

US will win gold medals in track and field and swimming.... Big Grin

Italy just won the men's 4x100 event.

China has got 36 gold medals today, last two days already, the US has no chance to overtake.

(06-08-2021, 10:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  China has got 36 gold medals today, last two days already, the US has no chance to overtake.

There are many more sports to go, so we cannot assume that US has no chance to overtake China in the medal tally.. Laughing

Actually if the US wants to win in Olympics then let them. Olympics is only a side distraction and not the main battle ground.

Why Spore no take part in skateboarding? Aren't we good in that? Saw the gold medallist just slide here n there do some stunts flip prata easily can win gold liao

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 10:22 PM)debono Wrote:  There are many more sports to go, so we cannot assume that US has no chance to overtake China in the medal tally.. Laughing

yalo. we must stay neutral, cannot let china win  Laughing