Useful foreign workers.....

[Image: 20211109-100627.jpg]

Without foreign workers to help us upkeep our apartments, we would probably still be living in slums. 

Be kind to them, they are indeed so essential to our lives.

Yep. They are under paid.

Exploitation of cheap labor is modern day slavery 
"Savings" from these cheap labor did not filter down to the consumers but it fill the pockets of low life dirty businessman.
Good example amount many is the FW dormitories, as we all saw during the covid outbreaks and the most recent Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-11-2021, 10:54 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yep. They are under paid.

There must be a distinction between FTs and FWs, whilst the FTs from CECA, India, and the FWs from India is that those FWs from India are mostly working in our construction industry and they had to suffer to work under the blazing sun here and do manual work.... crying

(09-11-2021, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  There must be a distinction between FTs and FWs, whilst the FTs from CECA, India, and the FWs from India is that those FWs from India are mostly working in our construction industry and they had to suffer to work under the blazing sun here and do manual work.... crying

Ve vre vall Taland ….. Ve vre all cumming

[Image: Indian-trains-1.jpg]

(09-11-2021, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  There must be a distinction between FTs and FWs, whilst the FTs from CECA, India, and the FWs from India is that those FWs from India are mostly working in our construction industry and they had to suffer to work under the blazing sun here and do manual work.... crying

Yes, don't let anyone, including govt, to try to blur the distinction between the 2, which has been the tactics used.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-11-2021, 11:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Exploitation of cheap labor is modern day slavery 
"Savings" from these cheap labor did not filter down to the consumers but it fill the pockets of low life dirty businessman.
Good example amount many is the FW dormitories, as we all saw during the covid outbreaks and the most recent Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory

If you treat them too nice they will climb over your head.

You try getting some of them to do freelance painting for your house during weekends. Then you get to see their pattern.

(09-11-2021, 11:20 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You try getting some of them to do freelance painting for your house during weekends. Then you get to see their pattern.

Can share what pattern? Tq

(09-11-2021, 11:19 AM)dynamite Wrote:  If you treat them too nice they will climb over your head.

Its not about treating them nice, it's about fair wages without greedy exploitation.
If fair wages, it may attract Singaporeans.
Investment is need on automation on manual labor industry not just keeping paying board of directors and senior management crazy amounts.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Fq6Bk7vZTXgCDS4wFCU...A&usqp=CAU]