VB takes the heat for Ah Wong...

Imagine all the foreign guests he met... Will he have the same tots about them?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Their circle very 势力眼one. It is natural.

ccs? Sure boh

Policies farm out by the Govt have an impact on all the diff is the degree of impact it causes to diff group of people. While I would love to vote for someone that is capable I am seriously in doubt who they are serving for the interest of singaporean or something else

Seems like many were misled by MSM to think that only VB spoke when it was LW who said lousy school.

VB should fark LW for letting him to take all the shit.

(18-09-2021, 07:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Seems like many were misled by MSM to think that only VB spoke when it was LW who said lousy school.

Every body knows that RI is a top school, needs high PSLE points to get in.  How can Vivi said his own school is a lousy school..

(18-09-2021, 07:22 PM)debono Wrote:  Every body knows that RI is a top school, needs high PSLE points to get in.  How can Vivi said his own school is a lousy school..

You also didn't understand it. It was LW who said "must have been a lousy school".  He did not say RI is a lousy school.

In other words, he is saying to VB : LMW must have been to a lousy school , not RI lah.

Btw, VB is from ACS.

(18-09-2021, 07:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Seems like many were misled by MSM to think that only VB spoke when it was LW who said lousy school.

how can LW be so irresponsible to let other minister to take the blame for him ?

how can we trust him to be our Finance Minister ?

how can he behave like a hooligan when he was a an Education Minister before ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

is he the front runner for pm?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

CCS cotton wooled... dun believe?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Discussion become little things in life.

(16-09-2021, 12:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U mean we not allow to vote who our PM to be? Why.

We are not allowed to vote who to be the next PM, only those in cabinet are allowed to vote who to be the next DPM and thence PM.

(19-09-2021, 08:23 AM)debono Wrote:  We are not allowed to vote who to be the next PM, only those in cabinet are allowed to vote who to be the next DPM and thence PM.

You cud be right. I thought it is the Secretary General of the party to pick the candidate for the cabinet to agree or disagree by voting. So the Secretary General is the king maker....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-09-2021, 12:24 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  But I still prefer LW of the 3. The other 2 could have said worse  especially that 2CS

I tend to agree with you.

(19-09-2021, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  I tend to agree with you.

I seconded....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 08:23 AM)debono Wrote:  We are not allowed to vote who to be the next PM, only those in cabinet are allowed to vote who to be the next DPM and thence PM.

Huh? Meaning we are communist party? Same as china right?

PAP is only a name. People are familiar with it because it has been around for past 20 or 40 years.

Even SIA, Keppel, Temasek . . . .are only considered Grade 2. No quality and nothing special.

Singapore is too big for them to handle effectively and to produce same results like Thailand, China . . .in Manpower Labour issues.

This World Class Govt need 500 PAP Ministers, lah!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?